Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie at the Opry Sept 5

MSCarriefan

I have to add this because it was too funny. They said they ahead of the times.
"Quarantine Quarantine Quarantineee I am begging of you please don't shake my hands.'

maddkat

Staff member
that was probably the best Opry show I've seen.

and good for her if she's pregnant Simon. She's a great Mom.

DaisyTweets

ah man, if she is pregnant the timing would've been perfect for another gender reveal during their CMA hosting gig but alas, they aren't doing it!!!!

DaisyTweets

Maybe the next time Carrie is on, we'll get her for the whole hour like this was intended to be. Not that I minded Brad being there but man it would be glorious to have a whole hour of Carrie!!!

abbeyjones18

Not that Carrie couldn't handle it on her own, but I like how the Opry has been pairing people up. It just plain works. It also involves more artists.

rcramer

The way she put her hand over her belly during Remind Me! Maybe she is pregnant again?

I thought that too.. And you know Carrie and her hints, that could have been one to her fans..... But like Donna mentioned, she is an awesome mother....

txacar

She first put her hand on her belly during Jesus Take the Wheel. I just thought she was doing her thing during high notes. However, when I first saw the dress I questioned.

Louisa

So good to see Carrie back on stage again. A great mix of songs by Carrie and Brad. I loved that they sang “High Life” for the first time ever. Hopefully we get more live performances from her very soon. My Gift promo?

MelissaD

Doesn't she always do the "hand on belly" when she sings.

But if she's pregnant Congrats but let's not read to much into it.

Yes, she does it to help control the flow of air to give it that extra "push" in engaging the diaphragm muscles, depending on how much support she wants from that part of her body. There are a lot of sustained vocal lines in "Remind Me," so it makes sense that she'd want to call upon that extra support. So yup, a very very common practice indeed.

MSCarriefan

All this talk so I had to go look closer myself at the hand, but the thought may have crossed my mind at some point last night. I looked up some other Remind Me videos and she rarely does the hand thing though. Usually its moving with the song by her side.