Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Song Survivor Game

cmuf2011

Undo it, Quitter, and inside your Heaven have the most votes for least favorite song in round 2 so all of them are being eliminated.

Round 3 starts now and will end at 11:59 pm est Thursday.

gocountrymusic

I'm sad that quitter got eliminated already. The next song I'm going to have to go after is Unapologize. I love the conviction in Carrie's voice but for some reason I just wasn't able to connect with this song that much.

Farawayhills

"Whenever You Remember"

(Of the three Diane Warren songs on SH, to me, this would seem to be the lightest and least memorable. But all songs have their impact on people in different ways, and that's one of the good things about music!)

cmuf2011

For future reference and even now all songs still in the running are listed in the first in this thread.

maddkat

Staff member
Undo it, Quitter, and inside your Heaven have the most votes for least favorite song in round 2 so all of them are being eliminated.

Round 3 starts now and will end at 11:59 pm est Thursday.

little yay for UI's elimination :)
but boooooooooo on Quitter.I really like that one.

Whenever You Remember

liz278

I really don't have many other songs I don't like. But since it already has a few votes I will say Whenever You Remember.

cmuf2011

Round ends at 11:59 pm est today if you haven't put your vote in for this round feel free to do so, and remember just because you vote a song as your least favorite doesn't mean you don't like it