Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Song Survivor Game

cmuf2011

Twisted and Who Are You is out

Gonna give you guys an extra day to vote since I have 2 exams tomorrow so instead of it ending on Friday it end on Sat at 11:59 pm est

Well my first exam was horrible it was online 1 hour time limit. Thought it was going to be 35 m/c and 5 #short answer cause thats what the teacher said and it was set up to where you can only answer one question per page and you can't go back and I started getting short answers questions at the start of the test so I was taking my time cause I figured 1 hour 40 questions 35 mc takes approximately 35 minutes whichs leads me with 25 minutes to answer 5 short answer so 5 minutes per question. However my math plan for this quiz didn't work cause by the time I gotten to question #20 I had 10 short answers problems, I didn't even finish the text probably failed it cause I started to rush because of miscalculation, and my sister rushing me because it is MY fault that I didn't ask if she had to be on campus 3 hour earlier than usual so I wasted 5 minutes yelling at my sister which really didn't help. I only gotten to question 28 or 34 and God knows how many more short answers I was going to have total if I finished the test. If I knew I was going to have at least twice as many short answer problems I would of have study for an extra 2 hours and took the test in the schools computer lab instead of at home.

Farawayhills

Aagh! They ought to give full instructions on how these things are set up. Preferably there should be a practice run through available so people know what to expect. Hopefully, though, if you've answered 28, that'll be enough to get through.

cmuf2011

That's where it is has been eliminated.

Round ends Tuesday at 11:59 pm est

Last edited:

cmuf2011

We're young and beautiful and Sometimes you leave are now out

Next round ends Friday at 11:59 pm