Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

FanSince04

^ I’ve no clue. I’m just stating different people it could be. I know Hilary makes music and stuff too, has similar hair, similar height, and I figured they could have mistaken them.

teesharky

I hope its Carrie! Does looks like Gabby though...

Funny that FGL deleted their post about Carrie lol

They must be butt hurt that she snubbed them. I guess I do not blame them though if they are upset. Some of carries fans sent nasty posts to them on both twitter and Instagram. And f Carrie didn’t reply that’s a knife to the heart. They went about it the wrong way but I hope Carrie replied privately at least.

Zman312

On Pulse someone posted that the guy in the photo is David Bisbal, a Hispanic singer. (Not clear if he is the featured artist or just the actor for the video.)

simonplay

That seems very unlikely but David Bisbal is one of the best male vocalists I know!! He can keep up with Carrie for sure.

He sing the spanish version of Frozen's 2 Into the Unknown

https://youtu.be/XxSbXcfN_X4

This could be a special project for a movie or something though.

PRGuy79

They must be butt hurt that she snubbed them. I guess I do not blame them though if they are upset. Some of carries fans sent nasty posts to them on both twitter and Instagram. And f Carrie didn’t reply that’s a knife to the heart. They went about it the wrong way but I hope Carrie replied privately at least.

And the nasty posts are completely uncalled for. Carrie deserves better than that from her fans. She is a force of optimism and positive energy and we do her a disservice when we represent her that way. Carrie is an amazing artist who is true to herself and knows where she wants to go with her career. We should all trust her to make the decisions she wants to make - whether to collaborate with Florida Georgia Line or not. And FGL clearly want to collaborate with Carrie, which is a complement to her and an acknowledgement of her awesomeness. At the very least, we should appreciate them for loving on Carrie publicly. Criticizing them in such a public way seems petty and I do not believe that Carrie would be pleased.

adam1995

And the nasty posts are completely uncalled for. Carrie deserves better than that from her fans. She is a force of optimism and positive energy and we do her a disservice when we represent her that way. Carrie is an amazing artist who is true to herself and knows where she wants to go with her career. We should all trust her to make the decisions she wants to make - whether to collaborate with Florida Georgia Line or not. And FGL clearly want to collaborate with Carrie, which is a complement to her and an acknowledgement of her awesomeness. At the very least, we should appreciate them for loving on Carrie publicly. Criticizing them in such a public way seems petty and I do not believe that Carrie would be pleased.

Carrie also deserves better than to be put on the spot like they did to her. That's uncalled for as well. They could have handled themselves more professionally.

simonplay

I hate that people over think everything these days! FGL just thought it would be fun to invite her like that, that's all!

Carrie did the same when she invite Halsey to write publicly, so is Carrie unprofessionally, too?? Did she put poor Halsey in a spot she didn't deserve? Lol

adam1995

I hate that people over think everything these days! FGL just thought it would be fun to invite her like that, that's all!

Carrie did the same when she invite Halsey to write publicly, so is Carrie unprofessionally, too?? Did she put poor Halsey in a spot she didn't deserve? Lol

FGL put up a clip of the song and asked Carrie to respond for a collaboration. Carrie said we should write together sometime. That's rather different, in my opinion. If FGl had said that they would like to collaborate with Carrie at some point and not asked for a response to a specific song in a relatively short amount of time, then it would have been a different situation, but they didn't do that, did they.

simonplay

FGL put up a clip of the song and asked Carrie to respond for a collaboration. Carrie said we should write together sometime. That's rather different, in my opinion. If FGl had said that they would like to collaborate with Carrie at some point and not asked for a response to a specific song in a relatively short amount of time, then it would have been a different situation, but they didn't do that, did they.

It's exactly the same, what if Halsey didn't want to write with her and Carrie put her in that situation publicly? Actually Halsey didn't respond as Carrie never did to FGL, it's the same. And it's not bad, at least for me, people don't over think every little thing, get over it.

adam1995

It's exactly the same, what if Halsey didn't want to write with her and Carrie put her in that situation publicly? Actually Halsey didn't respond as Carrie never did to FGL, it's the same. And it's not bad, at least for me, people don't over think every little thing, get over it.

Then I guess I'll tell you to get over her not saying thank you to the ACMs for the nominations. You're overthinking her actions there.

I see the situations (FGL/Halsey) differently, because typically we wouldn't hear or see a writing session occur. So, regardless of want Halsey wants to do, chances are we will never know what ended up happening, unless a song gets registered. No harm no foul. But by asking Carrie to be on a specific song, her decision will be clear, when the song is released, or even not released we will know the outcome, and her decision. That's the difference. We don't know what happens in one, and we do in the other.

simonplay

Then I guess I'll tell you to get over her not saying thank you to the ACMs for the nominations. You're overthinking her actions there.

I see the situations (FGL/Halsey) differently, because typically we wouldn't hear or see a writing session occur. So, regardless of want Halsey wants to do, chances are we will never know what ended up happening, unless a song gets registered. No harm no foul. But by asking Carrie to be on a specific song, her decision will be clear, when the song is released, or even not released we will know the outcome, and her decision. That's the difference. We don't know what happens in one, and we do in the other.

I get over that the same day I posted it, I literally posted about that one time! Lol

We could know or not in both cases. They could write and record a song and not release it. It's the same but whatever..

adam1995

I get over that the same day I posted it, I literally posted about that one time! Lol

We could know or not in both cases. They could write and record a song and not release it. It's the same but whatever..

We're not going to agree, so I'm done talking to you. Bye.

Hil

i agree with you,the situations couldn't be more different. They put her on the spot to sing a specific song on their album coming out. So unprofessional for not going through proper channels. Carrie casually replied to a tweet from Halsey (basically calling her one of her icons) saying they should write together sometime. They're not even in the same universe of being the same.

harissacbr

I’ve just seen some Carrie co-writes added on BMI that I can’t remember if i’ve seen them before. Are they any new??

Erasable (DeStefano/Brett James/Underwood)

Shut Up and Kiss Me (James/ Garcia/ Underwood)

Take me Out (Garcia/ Lindsey/ Underwood)

Countryfan2448

?????? Carrie or not ???????

ES4IfcAWoAAlaZP