Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

maddkat

Staff member
I adore the song. It is Carrie's version of "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" by Whitney Houston. It is so infectious that I just don't think it can or will be denied.
šŸ˜® IWDWS has a flow , to me PC does not. I rank it 12th on the cd as I find it a bit annoying. Musically it reminds me of DA and that was doomed at radio from the get go.

SpanishFan

The hit of this album is "Crazy Angels" so I think, CA is going to bethe third single. I think it's clear that they will release PC first because it's a fun song and it has a summer sound. In fact I think they are going to officially release it soon. And then, after people get used to that sound from Carrie, they will release Crazy Angels which is more fun and catchy and probably people would like more that song and will become in a bigger hit.

Hil

Really hoping Pink Champagne isnā€™t a single, or at least not yet. There are some ā€œfor sureā€ smashes that need to be released first like Burn, CA, or VH. PC would be such a riskā€¦
A risk is the perfect way to describe it. Great song. Love it so much. But for radio, a risk for sure.