Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Zach1998

Count me in as anti Denim being a single. The only valid argument for Pink Champagne is how well it's connecting, but the best songs as singles are Velvet Heartbreak, Burn, Crazy Angels, and Hate My Heart, heck maybe even She Don't Know. Which we already know at least one/two of those won't be singles unless she releases more than four singles.

I do think PC would do okay; I've seen a lot of people outside of the fanbase talking about it, but its so meh to me.

LilUnderwood

Every morning I keep waking up with one of the songs stuck in my head! This morning it was Faster! I have just been loving this album! I know I will revisit it over the years like I’ve done with Storyteller, Some Hearts, Carnival Ride, and Play On

carriefan14

Denim - I actually do not think it will be released. It would be a risky move, imo. An opening track left to the winds? Hello, RR....

VH - reminds me a lot of DL. I think it might close out the era too.

GS - will it be the CB of the Storyteller era (ie biggest hit?)

4 HMH - second single of the era, much like Heartbeat.....performing to similar radio success

5. BURN - much like SMOKE Break, it too will be a single, but not be appreciated for the lyrical gem that it is

6. CA - be performed on tour like CCA, and many will cry out for it to be a single, yet inexplicably it will not.

CarrieAddicted

lmao, this album is filled with so many audience-friendly songs, that we'll never agree on which should be released as singles.
that's how you know an album is a hit, and carrie did exactly that.

I can't help but laugh at people trynna guess the singles.

CarrieAddicted

carrie to the other country artists: "I thought I killed yo h0es before, it must be deja vu! it's either that or im catching body number two"

CarrieAddicted

I can see "Velvet Heartreak", "She Don't Know" and "Pink Champagne" as singles. Something tells me she will release Denim at some point, unfortunatelly. She always play safe, we all know that. There's a long list of potencial single in the past that were even performed, so we must let or expectations low about our favorites.
lmaaaaooooo! she does always play safe, its like she too afraid to front them country conservatives.
out of 30 singles and 17 years in the game, I think she only fronted them with SITW, CP and LW as singles. looooool
and mind you, they're one of her best songs.

I wish she would step up and speak her mind more often, like Kacey etc

but this conservative country sh!t has gotten to her mind too hardly.

countrymusicfan15

lmaaaaooooo! she does always play safe, its like she too afraid to front them country conservatives.
out of 30 singles and 17 years in the game, I think she only fronted them with SITW, CP and LW as singles. looooool

I definitely think TH, MS, and SYA were all pretty risky choices too and not “safe” by any means.

CarrieAddicted

I definitely think TH, MS, and SYA were all pretty risky choices too and not “safe” by any means.
how so? TH and SYA are songs about the loss of a loved one, too typical on country radio. MS is a song about praising yo parents, again too typical.
I don't see them being defiant, but if you think so, please, try and explain that to me, im all ears.

SITW is religious and another typical topic in country music, yes. But it's TOO explicit. No other country artist has gone that deep in expressing their beliefs. So much so that them country radio was reluctant to play it and carrie, at the time, said "its ok if you don't play it, I get it"... that was the only time I said "talk yo muth3r fuck!ing sh!it, sister!'. she was so brave, girl, I miss that time.

LW has lyrics that can be linked to us lgbt folks, and she fronted them country conservatives by releasing it as a single. to this day, I see gay people quoting those lyrics.

rcramer

Yeah and we See where Kacey is. Lol….

Would it be to much to ask if you can just keep conservatism and your views on it to yourself…And just respect Country music.

CarrieAddicted

Yeah and we See where Kacey is. Lol….

Would it be to much to ask if you can just keep conservatism and your views on it to yourself…And just respect Country music.
lmao, where Kacey is at? selling the same amount as Carrie. So yo point? Actually, she's been more streamed than Carrie. Yo point?
Plus, she's been getting more great reviews and winning more Grammys for being more outspoken and vocal than Carrie. So, who wins in this twisted game?

Don't you think I love Kacey, coz I don't. I don't like her voice and her hillbilly style. But numbers don't lie. Her outspoken persona has led her to be top 2 for most consumed female country artist. Carrie hasn't been able to pull that, as much as I hate to admit that.

rcramer

I’m not looking to go into anything, it’s not worth it.
she won 6 Carrie won 8….

But I don’t care to be honest…….

rcramer

lmao, where Kacey is at? selling the same amount as Carrie. So yo point? Actually, she's been more streamed than Carrie. Yo point?
Plus, she's been getting more great reviews and winning more Grammys for being more outspoken and vocal than Carrie. So, who wins in this twisted game?

Don't you think I love Kacey, coz I don't. I don't like her voice and her hillbilly style. But numbers don't lie. Her outspoken persona has led her to be top 2 for most consumed female country artist. Carrie hasn't been able to pull that, as much as I hate to admit that.
Bingo I don’t care her voice. And I dont care for her as a person either. But the Country purists love her Albums.. I’m fine with it….