Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Hil

I think Burn, Crazy Angels, VH, and HMH could all be hits of varying degrees. The only potential single that concerns me for radio is PC. Think it could be sent to AC as well as WW & maybe faster. Her team never seem to send stuff to AC so that's just me talking. The songs I mentioned at the beginning are meant for country radio. Burn sounds kinda like a Dan and Shay smash to me. lol

Last edited:

ramb

I’ve been changing favorites since this album came out… except from Burn. It’s still the one I can’t stop singing, it’s still the one I think could be a radio success, it’s still the one I hear like the most relatable song.
And guys, that live version was great!
On a side note, I’d love VH or HMH as singles as well.

carriebest

Pink Champange will reach top 3 in radio. It has alcohol name in the title. Country radio loves songs about beer and truck (well at least when they are sung by male singers).

bigd79

Can we please stop with yall acting like you know how these songs are gonna perform? There’s been so many good songs that have tested badly(not just carrie songs) and vice versa many bad songs that test good(like alot of men in the genre) you just don’t know. Heck, i didn’t see ghost story testing well, but it is. You just never know.

montdu39

Carrie sang with Guns & Roses again last night, and actually sang lead vocals for two songs because Axl had throat issues.

Reactions: Hil

liz278

Can we please stop with yall acting like you know how these songs are gonna perform? There’s been so many good songs that have tested badly(not just carrie songs) and vice versa many bad songs that test good(like alot of men in the genre) you just don’t know. Heck, i didn’t see ghost story testing well, but it is. You just never know.
This! I have been thinking the same thing! But I also enjoy reading everyone's posts, but also thinking that they have said what a bad choice GS was and it was going to tank.

I do the surveys every week and everything sounds the same to me. I find it sad that women are not sounding very much different from the men. When I hear GS it's so refreshing to hear something great!

rcramer

I think it’s fun to speculate! I’m just glad at how well this era is being received and how GS is performing on radio! IMO I think it’s going better as far as public perception than the CP era
CP was dark,so I can understand, but I personally enjoyed the songs since it showed another dynamic and vocals from Carrie….

This album if fun and the songs reflect music from the era’s when music was just that.

GS was a great song choice and nice to see the song reflecting that….. love to see it proving naysayers wrong….

countrymusicfan15

In regards to PC, I am ok with it being a single (I noticed today it’s the 5th most popular Carrie song on Spotify right now) BUT…and it’s a big BUT, I am not ok with VH, CA, and Burn not being singles lol so if PC ends up being single #2, I sure hope we’re going 5 singles deep this era 🤞

Eder Rodrigues

I can see "Velvet Heartreak", "She Don't Know" and "Pink Champagne" as singles. Something tells me she will release Denim at some point, unfortunatelly. She always play safe, we all know that. There's a long list of potencial single in the past that were even performed, so we must let or expectations low about our favorites.