Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Hil

I wanted Burn but HMH is one of my favorites too! So excited!
I hope she worked with a different director, please no more Randee, we need someone more creative than her
I figured Burn wouldn't be next even if it is released. Th album was promoted as fun so I expected one of the more upbeat song to be chosen. I'm hopeful burn will be next.

I LOVE HMH!!! The one two punch of HMH and then Burn is my favorite part of the album.

ChoctawCountyAffair

OMG!!! I am screaming!! It better not be her just singing on stage she needs to be throwing them back at a bar and like doing more stuff! Lol!
I am going to be so mad if it's just her looking pretty as the last few videos! We all know she is gorgeous but we need a storyline and a good video that has rewatch value

adam1995

I am going to be so mad if it's just her looking pretty as the last few videos! We all know she is gorgeous but we need a storyline and a good video that has rewatch value
Yeah, if it is just her playing guitar on stage that would be a massive disappointment for the video. Hopefully, there would be much more too it.

CU4ever

Doesn't Carrie often film multiple videos for the era before she gets busy/tour? I think this does 100% confirm HMH is a single, of course. Just not sure if it is the *next* one.

But with Capitol/Carrie loving PC, I'm now sadly thinking one of Burn or CA won't get to be singles.

Hil

Doesn't Carrie often film multiple videos for the era before she gets busy/tour? I think this does 100% confirm HMH is a single, of course. Just not sure if it is the *next* one.

But with Capitol/Carrie loving PC, I'm now sadly thinking one of Burn or CA won't get to be singles.
Burn will be next, I'm fine if CA isn't. I do love the song, but I'm totally happy with HMH and Burn. I don't think PC is going to be a single. I've never really thought it would until recently, and now I think it was a lot of smoke. It was a single overseas.

SpanishFan

NO, NO NO, NO NOOOOOOOOOOO! What´s wrong with Carrie´s team?. GS was the worst song of the album and they chose that song as the first single!. And now Hate my Heart? Im done! She has incredible songs like She dont Know, Velvet Heartbreak, PC...Wrong decision!. So, we have to wait a few months more to see Carrie in the N.1 spot because HMH is not going to be N.1.

PD: The third single is going to be Crazy Angels, they are going to realese that song in April and in summer it will be N.1.

Last edited:

CU4ever

I am also disappointed in HMH. I don’t think it’s not radio friendly or anything. But it’s just not my first choice when I love so many songs more. But I’m sure it will do okay though I say CA and Burn are smashes.

Last edited:

CU4ever

I mean even though I prefer Velvet Heartbreak and Burn. I’m totally down for Hate My Heart, it’s so enjoyable and I’d gladly take it over Pink Champagne. I just can’t imagine it not doing well at radio, it plays right into their wheelhouse.
I’m sure we’re getting PC third or fourth sadly lol. Just have to hope we still get burn! Definitely think it can get 3 weeks at #1 in the summer

CU4ever

I definitely think HMH will do better than Drinking Alone, which did fair, so that’s always a good sign. Of course if GS could not do well I am hesitant HMH would go to #1.

simonplay

Yeah I find HMH a little annoying with the twang and all the "right now's" , every time I listen to it feels like a 5 minutes song 😴 but Hardy is the main reason for it to be a single. I hope it does well for her..

It's better than PC at least 😆 .