Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Hil

I deleted my video of TMO because i got chicken and was afraid it might upset her. Like, I know tons were posting, but I never post stuff for clout or RTs, I just knew if I wasn't there I would want to hear it. If people want I will upload it again and post it here on Friday after the song comes out.

BTW I love Take Me Out. Had a very country sound to it, and it's stuck in my head. I can see this song connecting well.

adam1995

I deleted my video of TMO because i got chicken and was afraid it might upset her. Like, I know tons were posting, but I never post stuff for clout or RTs, I just knew if I wasn't there I would want to hear it. If people want I will upload it again and post it here on Friday after the song comes out.

BTW I love Take Me Out. Had a very country sound to it, and it's stuck in my head. I can see this song connecting well.
I understand why you'd delete, but we're getting it Friday, so you probably would be fine. But, I totally get it, I hate to do similar things like that too, lol.

Reactions: Hil

Eder Rodrigues

I think we need to be very realistic here. "Denim & Rhinestones" sold 31,000 units in its debut week, so if the deluxe version manages to reach 5,000/10,000 units, it will be a good result, especially considering that at least 2 out of the 6 songs will have already been released (OOTT and Take me Out), reducing the initial impact of streams. In summary, she might be able to re-enter the Top 75 of the Billboard 200, but I don't see any chances of debuting at #1 on the Top Country Albums chart.

Zach1998

^
Yeah I was expecting around 10k units, which would be a good showing in my book.

What’s gonna help out the most is if we can get some good streaming songs like Crazy Angels & Pink Champagne, that can help bring in steady streams for years to come. In addition to OOTT, which should help streaming a lot.

CU4ever

^
Yeah I was expecting around 10k units, which would be a good showing in my book.

What’s gonna help out the most is if we can get some good streaming songs like Crazy Angels & Pink Champagne, that can help bring in steady streams for years to come. In addition to OOTT, which should help streaming a lot.
With the way OOTT is streaming, I wonder if it can single handedly Carrie the album on its back and boost streaming and overall numbers. I hope it does at least. I can also see TMO connecting just as well as OOTT is, maybe the others as well, so hopefully if that’s true they also help the overall streaming numbers

Michael Reid

I was hoping for the NY release, and given Kelly Clarkson show is in NY now, her joining Kelly on her show for promo. When Kelly did filming she did it 2-3 days a week, with 2 shows on 1 day each. So potentially could still do it, if her’s is recorded to air on the Friday release date show.

ChoctawCountyAffair

I think we need to be very realistic here. "Denim & Rhinestones" sold 31,000 units in its debut week, so if the deluxe version manages to reach 5,000/10,000 units, it will be a good result, especially considering that at least 2 out of the 6 songs will have already been released (OOTT and Take me Out), reducing the initial impact of streams. In summary, she might be able to re-enter the Top 75 of the Billboard 200, but I don't see any chances of debuting at #1 on the Top Country Albums chart.
I've been really busy these last two days trying to get Taylor Swift tickets (she will be coming to Argentina for the first time ever) so this is the first time i read this. there's a deluxe version? i didn't saw anything on her socials! i just saw in another thread that there is a new song. a lot has happened

CU4ever

I've been really busy these last two days trying to get Taylor Swift tickets (she will be coming to Argentina for the first time ever) so this is the first time i read this. there's a deluxe version? i didn't saw anything on her socials! i just saw in another thread that there is a new song. a lot has happened
she announced it only to people at the fan club officially so far, probably the full announcement tomorrow!

Zach1998

The rules on Wiki are so weird. Saw someone add OOTT as the third single from the album on the wiki page this morning, then noticed someone removed it, in the edit box it said that reissue singles don't belong there.

Even though I've seen plenty of reissued albums with all the singles in the same place.