Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

CU4ever

Take Me Out is a smash😍😍
Yesss!! I don’t want to jump the gun, since I haven’t heard the other four songs, but I assume they will do a fourth single/second single from the deluxe, and I already want it to be Take Me Out. It is soooo good!!! I truly feel like it, and maybe the whole deluxe edition, will connect as well as OOTT is!

abbeyjones18

I just realized that She has a Reflection show on release day so promo will be interesting again.
Carrie can always tape performances ahead like she did w/ the My Gift/My Savior promo (and D&R promo...even if that seemed less effective than MG and MS promo).

Zach1998

I don’t wanna rain on anyone’s parade, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up for a #1 peak. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a reissue outsell the initial first week sales when the album dropped. Plus Morgan’s new album will still most likely be pulling in 80-100k in sales then, as it came out in March and is still pulling in 120k consistently every week, and there’s a 0% chance she outdoes that. Just don’t want people to be let down when it doesn’t happen.

ANYWAYS..

Im so happy they decided to do a deluxe. This album sure needed a second wind and I’m hopeful this will do just that. I’m hopeful that maybe one of the new 5 songs smashes like OOTT did so we can still get a fourth single!

Last edited:

adam1995

Yesss!! I don’t want to jump the gun, since I haven’t heard the other four songs, but I assume they will do a fourth single/second single from the deluxe, and I already want it to be Take Me Out. It is soooo good!!! I truly feel like it, and maybe the whole deluxe edition, will connect as well as OOTT is!
Have you heard it already?

montdu39

Take Me Out was written for D&R - Carrie confirmed it herself at the fanclub party. She said it was one of the songs that started the D&R journey so it’s cool that it’s now coming out at the back end on the deluxe version.

Reactions: Hil

Zach1998

"Take Me Out" gives me "Wanted Woman" with better lyrics and a more country sounding production, from the live performance.