Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Carrie_Hannah

Happy OOTT will be a single! But I don’t think she’s releasing another album or a deluxe. I honestly think she released the song as a one off on her birthday and didn’t expect it to blow up like it did. So now her and her team are seeing that it’s a smart move to push it. I have even seen some tiktoks being made with the song! That’s huge now days!
I am going to be totally honest with how I feel about her career. I think she and the label are both to blame for this album not doing as well. Carrie makes a lot of the decisions when it comes to her songs and single releases. I think she cares more about what she enjoys singing and performing and not what the fans and country listeners like the most.
I feel like that’s why some people were saying she was surprised Burn was a fan favorite over Pink Champagne. Makes sense to me though. Burn is amazing. But she liked performing PC. So that’s the one that got performed and pushed more 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hil

Happy OOTT will be a single! But I don’t think she’s releasing another album or a deluxe. I honestly think she released the song as a one off on her birthday and didn’t expect it to blow up like it did. So now her and her team are seeing that it’s a smart move to push it. I have even seen some tiktoks being made with the song! That’s huge now days!
I am going to be totally honest with how I feel about her career. I think she and the label are both to blame for this album not doing as well. Carrie makes a lot of the decisions when it comes to her songs and single releases. I think she cares more about what she enjoys singing and performing and not what the fans and country listeners like the most.
I feel like that’s why some people were saying she was surprised Burn was a fan favorite over Pink Champagne. Makes sense to me though. Burn is amazing. But she liked performing PC. So that’s the one that got performed and pushed more 🤷🏼‍♀️
Disagree to an extent. Burn was on tour and PC wasn't. I think GS was chosen because she liked performing it, and thought it would be a better Grammy performance, and she wanted to do aerial things with it, so I agree about that song. However, I believe they thought HMH would do well on radio, I did too. It was co-written by Hardy as well.

Last edited:

rangers73

Listening to D&R right now. I queued up OOTT after Denim & Rhinestones and it fit really well there! OOTT, VH, and GS was a nice 1-2-3 punch after dancing to D&R
Listening to D&R right now. I queued up OOTT after Denim & Rhinestones and it fit really well there! OOTT, VH, and GS was a nice 1-2-3 punch after dancing to D&R lol
OOTT seems to be streaming very well I’m ready for June 5 to see how it charts it is a very radio friendly song also wondering were she will place OOTT on deluxe or a new album

LilUnderwood

IMG_5815.png
Saw this on Twitter and it made me wonder will there be a deluxe album? 🤔 I really hope so and I want to be optimistic but maybe I’m reading too much into this that OOTT is really just a random one off track? To me that would be silly personally

Reactions: Hil

Hil

Saw this on Twitter and it made me wonder will there be a deluxe album? 🤔 I really hope so and I want to be optimistic but maybe I’m reading too much into this that OOTT is really just a random one off track? To me that would be silly personally
Agree, unless it just wasn't planned. She released it for her birthday, and did much better than they thought, so just go with it? I can see scenarios for both a deluxe and an oops, but yay lol

CU4ever

I wonder if UMG would have released a third single or not. OOTT clearly did better than they expected so they couldn’t pass up releasing it with how well it’s doing. But if not for that I wonder if that would have been it after HMH

PRGuy79

If there is a deluxe album, which I feel like there must be - otherwise what purpose does OOTT serve - what are they waiting for with announcing its release? We are quickly approaching the 1-year anniversary of the original album's release, which would seem like a natural time to give the public a clue as to what to expect next - unless they are waiting for the single to gain more traction and then they plan a more robust roll-out in the Fall (when the original album should have arguably been released)? I'm so confused...

maddkat

Staff member
^ maybe there's not and Carrie wanted to release OOTT just because. In today's age a album doesn't have to follow closely on the heels on a song release. Keith has released two songs over the last year+ and he isn't expected to release an album until sometime next year. Streaming changed the game.