Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

CU4ever

D&H: 16
Damage: 26

both top 30!

OOTT is probably not charting since it's been out for half a year and everyone mostly has it already or is streaming it

Reactions: Hil

Louisa

Happy DR Deluxe Edition release day, guys! I got my CD through the mail today. I had preordered it from Carrie’s UK store. I'm always happy to get the albums on the day they come out, and I still like having a hard copy of all of Carrie's albums to add to my collection. I've scanned it for you all, if you want to take a look at it at the link. The booklet has a few new pictures in there and a picture from the tour as well. 💜💎🆕

Hil

Happy DR Deluxe Edition release day, guys! I got my CD through the mail today. I had preordered it from Carrie’s UK store. I'm always happy to get the albums on the day they come out, and I still like having a hard copy of all of Carrie's albums to add to my collection. I've scanned it for you all, if you want to take a look at it at the link. The booklet has a few new pictures in there and a picture from the tour as well. 💜💎🆕

Nice. I guess what i meant is that not only do I buy the Vinyl (which I love, and buy a lot of those from other artists too) I also buy her music from the itunes store, delete it, and then stream it LOL That's the part that's kinda pointless, and I only do for Carrie. Carrie would probably tell me I'm crazy, but i've been doing it since the beginning lol

PRGuy79

I stopped by Target today to get a physical copy of the CD and they claimed to not have it in stock. And I made them check their inventory. ;)

Eder Rodrigues

A bit hard for me to buy her albums living in Brazil, D&R vinyl was over 190 dollars at Amazon, while the CD was over 140. I mean...

My last albums were Blown Away and My Savior Vinyl, cause I got a great deal.

FanSince04

D&H - #20
Damage - #31
GHT - #92
TMO - #128
SDK:LIVE - #200

I’m actually surprised to see these songs still on iTunes. Generally, they appear and then falll off quite quickly. TMO is the exception, as it stayed on the iTunes chart for a good amount of time.

Reactions: Hil

harissacbr

A bit hard for me to buy her albums living in Brazil, D&R vinyl was over 190 dollars at Amazon, while the CD was over 140. I mean...

My last albums were Blown Away and My Savior Vinyl, cause I got a great deal
I also live in Brazil and I buy my Carrie albums from CdPoint. It’s more affordable than Amazon. You should try.

I’ve already ordered D&R Deluxe from them. Waiting impatiently for my cd to arrive here ❤️

The Nanook

Damage seriously makes me emotional over how good it sounds. My only complaint is that it isn't longer. It has the type of chorus that lends itself perfectly for more lines in the second chorus, or a longer bridge. I love this mid-tempo Carrie sound.

The original D&R track list is nearly perfect in its cohesion and achieving its sonic goal, and these deluxe songs bundle really well together as well so I get why they came separately. But I am still surprised Carrie's team didn't try to replicate the success or at least sound of IIDLY earlier on in the D&R era given songs like OOTT, Damage, GHT, and even Burn off of the OG D&R all exist. I guess GS was that attempt at a classic Carrie sound. Hopefully OOTT has a successful chart run and gets some momentum back for Carrie's solo singles on radio maybe for another D&R single or the next lead single.