Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

The Nanook

They changed the Ghost Story playlist picture on Spotify. I knew they weren't supposed to reveal the single cover yet lol.

Actually! When you play one of the songs in the Spotify playlist the video player shows new footage!! Either from a lyric video or the music video itself. Shows a couple, so the song probably does involve a relationship. And you see a blurry clip, like Carrie’s new social profile, of Carrie twirling.

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

They changed the Ghost Story playlist picture on Spotify. I knew they weren't supposed to reveal the single cover yet lol.

Actually! When you play one of the songs in the Spotify playlist the video player shows new footage!! Either from a lyric video or the music video itself. Shows a couple, so the song probably does involve a relationship. And you see a blurry clip, like Carrie’s new social profile, of Carrie twirling.
They may have fixed it or something. I get nothing on any of the songs in her playlist.

FanSince04

I don’t think these are accidents. I think it’s part of keeping people talking. Smart marketing if you ask me. Also, that blurred picture is definitely now Carrie’s profile pic on social media.

The Nanook

They may have fixed it or something. I get nothing on any of the songs in her playlist.
Yeah it's gone now. It just shows the artwork of the respective album.

The official single artwork is better. Looks very pop just based on aesthetics. The font/color also blends in a lot better than the other one. I still think the other image wasn't supposed to be revealed yet. Doesn't make much sense to drop something as big as the lead single name by itself earlier today, then post the single cover just a few hours later. I think they wanted to get ahead of that low quality version before it spread too far.

Last edited:

Hil

I was gong to ask if you guys thought the name of the album is Ghost Story since there are two different images floating around. One the album cover and the other the single?

Also, is it normal for people to put out a playlist for their singles? Could Ghost Story be about her past work? The infinity is her music will live on forever. Maybe it's a song before the new album celebrating her past work? Idk The playlist has me confused. Also, a little nervous ...

Last edited:

adam1995

I was gong to ask if you guys thought the name of the album is Ghost Story since there are two different images floating around. One the album cover and the other the single?

Also, is it normal for people to put out a playlist for their singles? Could Ghost Story be about her past work? The infinity is her music will live on forever. Lord, I hope this isn't a swan song. I can't imagine Carrie hanging it up, but with all of this speculation I'm a tad worried instead of excited.
Having just started a residency, it doesn't seem she wants to quit.

FanSince04

Also, is it normal for people to put out a playlist for their singles? Could Ghost Story be about her past work? The infinity is her music will live on forever. Lord, I hope this isn't a swan song. I can't imagine Carrie hanging it up, but with all of this speculation I'm a tad worried instead of excited.
Absolutely not. I think this is the next era!

Smokyiiis

I don't think that's the case at all. I don't think Carrie is throwing in the towel after this album! She's too high energy and focus driven. She'd go bonkers. As would we, the fans.

Last edited:

Hil

Yea, the playlist is what threw me off lol I've had not the best of days so maybe my thinking isn't in the best place right now lol But I do wonder if one of the edits is the actual album cover. Odd there are two floating around.

FanSince04

Also, the artwork with the title reminded me of what she did with Storyteller songs. Just a simple title. I highly doubt that will be the album cover. Again, I don’t think it is a mistake on her team either.

Hil

Does anyone else notice what looks like 3 rhinestones under each eye?
Wow, good catch.

Also, I agree with whoever said maybe the first artwork wasn't the finished product. You can't see the reflection in the first one with the bigger letters. Super odd they're both out.

Last edited:

DazzledByCarrie

Am I the only one who is getting very CP vibe? I know its just one photo, but it feels like extension of CP to me...
Same here! I’m very thrown by it. There is always a distinct difference in the look/vibe of each era and if you told me this was photo from the Cry Pretty shoot, I’d believe it. It’s even using the pink writing still.