Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

FanSince04

After seeing those short video clips, I am convinced it’s about a lost love.

Original Theory:

It’s about a love gone wrong but the love story still haunts her.

Revised Theory:

It’s about a love between two people that has faded and they are trying to get it back (similar to Remind Me, Good In Goodbye, and If I Didn’t Love You)

adam1995

Maybe a similar theme to "Ghost in This House" by Shenandoah and Alison Krauss. Fantastic song, would be really great to here Carrie on a song like that.

oldyfan

I know what you mean. Looking back at previous eras, can we expect to get a few more surprises between now and then - i.e. a longer clip, etc.?
Yes, normally. A small clip. But it’s never enough to know what the song sounds like. That Carrie is a sneaky one!

oldyfan

I think we will get a small clip between today and tomorrow. Or maybe she did that with album releases and not singles.
No, you’re right she did that with new singles for a new album. I don’t remember if she did it for every album. Wouldn’t it be great if we finally got Oklahoma Wind?