Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

CU4ever

Granger Smith just said on his after midnight show that there would be “world premiere music from Carrie Underwood” “first thing tomorrow [Friday] morning”…. So that should mean we get to listen at midnight!!

The new era, the one we’ve waited several years for, is finally starting tomorrow at midnight !!

CU4ever

I noticed that Shane Drake, the director of the Dirty Laundry and Love Wins music videos, liked Carrie's "Ghost Story" artwork on Instagram. I wonder if this means he directed the video...
Oh no… I wanted PR Brown (TBC) or Joseph Kahn (Forever Country) or Randee St Nicholas (Blown away smoke break heartbeat)

adam1995

I noticed that Shane Drake, the director of the Dirty Laundry and Love Wins music videos, liked Carrie's "Ghost Story" artwork on Instagram. I wonder if this means he directed the video...
This is not exciting.

Anyway, I think we get a snippet today.

montdu39

The clips sound amazing - I personally LOVE her soaring chorus type songs, however they tend not to perform as well lately. However, the melody seems to be catchy!!

adam1995

Slightly different twist on the "ghost" portion than I thought it'd be, but I like that it's sounding countrier than I expected from just hearing instrumentation. I am SO READY for this! Bring it on!
The lyrics sound great, but I hear too much production, that's not to country, lol.