Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

CU4ever

I definitely think this is one of Carrie’s famous story songs- which I’m happy about! Usually they are big hits (Blown Away, Church Bells), so I’d welcome having a number one hit to start the era with

mbh

I do love Calum Scott. He has a really good cover of “Dancing On My Own”. I hope the song is not as slow as “You Are The Only Reason”.
There is a better version ... a little bit faster, the build up and the CLIMAX is also better ... and she sings like our Carrie, too!!! Fast forward to the fourth performer (last performer) ... CLICK and watch:

LilUnderwood

Excited that she added the countdown! I hope we also get an album announcement on Friday too! Maybe even some pre order or merch bundles but I’m probably getting ahead of myself!
I wonder if she will add Ghost story to her set list for her Vegas residency or just keep it to her current set list.

cmuf2011

I’m so ready. This past week I’ve been listening to different Carrie Underwood albums for example today I listen to storyteller on the way to work and Cry pretty on the way home. Yesterday I listen to Play on and Blown Away the day before I listen to Some Hearts and Carnival ride. Tomorrow My gift and my savior. I gotta listen to every single cu album before the new era starts and my listen I mean turn it up and sing along with it.