Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Jane-Alex

Same here! I’m very thrown by it. There is always a distinct difference in the look/vibe of each era and if you told me this was photo from the Cry Pretty shoot, I’d believe it. It’s even using the pink writing still.
Yes, this. Everything looks similar. But as I said, its just a photo, maybe it will turn out to be something different.

Hil

I personally don't think it looks the same, but I can see why people might say that. Purple instead of pink, but it has a very different feel to me. We'll see. Excited for this era. Carrie has seemed super stoked making statements like her best year yet etc.

Sparkny

I don't know what to thing but I am starting to believe in a deluxe version of Cry Pretty too. It is something I would've liked 2 years ago but now I want something new with a different aesthetic and a new sound. I think we will have the answer tomorrow :)

monkeyboy16

I’m so excited about this!!! I really hope it isn’t similar to Ghosts on the Stereo tho lol. Wasn’t a fan of that on CP. I do love the sorta 80s vibe from the font choice. I get Blown Away era vibes, which was my favorite. Can’t wait to hear the song

The Nanook

I was teaching so wasn’t able to see the clips. Wish I had 😂 Was it for the song? Or was it for an old music video?
It was new footage, likely for a lyric video or music video depending on if the MV drops this Friday as well. One clip was the silhouette of a man and woman facing and really close to one another. The other clip was presumably of Carrie slow-mo spinning with a blurry purple ambiance, reminiscent of the previous social media profile pic that was purple and blurred out.

PRGuy79

A Hillary Lindsey fan account tweeted excitement over a Hillary co-write. I'm assuming they are just guessing based on what we've already reported - nothing confirmed yet.

mbh

Before Spotify removed the clips for some of the songs you can see a man and a woman blurred in one clip.
I am very excited!!!
Ghost Story maybe a heartbreaking song, based on the death of a love one. It could be "something like" ... **NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE OF MEETING THE GHOST OF A LOVE ONE!!!** The first verse maybe is singing to a love one about whether if he would recognize or know her if he saw her in heaven, and whether it would be the same if she was in heaven too – but she knows that she has to “be strong and carry on”, because he can’t “stay here in heaven”, meaning he can’t spend his whole life mourning over the loss of her love one or just focusing on that, she has to move on. The second verse maybe is asking her love one if he would still “hold his hand” and “help her stand” if he saw her in heaven, maybe alluding to her seeking forgiveness from her love one that she can do a lot better when he was alive. Again, she then reiterates that she’ll get through night and day as she cannot “stay here in heaven”. The bridge focuses on the concept of time, and how it can break your heart and have you begging for time to progress quicker for you to heal through the pain. She knows that “beyond the door there’s peace I’m sure”, meaning she is aware that after this painful time (“the door”) he’ll be fine.

oldyfan

What if the album was called immortal or something? We know Carrie likes Halloween and scary stuff so imagine if the album was kinda all spooky vibes
i
Yes, this. Everything looks similar. But as I said, its just a photo, maybe it will turn out to be something different.
I am not seeing what you are. This looks like a more serious or haunting Carrie, but can’t wait to find out what the song title means! Sing Ms Carrie! Yay!