Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

NC State Carrie Fan

I have a feeling this is not gonna be my vibe. But you already know it’s all I’m listening to for the next 3 months :) lol

I’m interested to see how this will perform on the charts after the performance of the CP singles that was not great. Her lead singles in the past have been BIG songs (GG, CC, CP) and from everyone’s comments this seems more like a lowkey vibing song

CU4ever

I have a feeling this is not gonna be my vibe. But you already know it’s all I’m listening to for the next 3 months :) lol

I’m interested to see how this will perform on the charts after the performance of the CP singles that was not great. Her lead singles in the past have been BIG songs (GG, CC, CP) and from everyone’s comments this seems more like a lowkey vibing song
Hoping for a #1! From the lyrics it sounds like so much fun

ChoctawCountyAffair

I've been so busy lately (med school is killing me), i just found out Carrie's releasing a new song in a few hours. i really liked the snippet! i wanna hear the whole song now hahahahah

Hil

GS sounds like the solo version of IIDLY! I am her for it. I hope the music video is exactly what the clips have been showing us. Carrie as a silhouette just like the people in Hallelujah.
Really? I don't think they sound anything remotely alike. This gives off backsliding vibes to me. It's very subdued. I knew IIDLY was going to be a smash the second i heard it. Can't tell if radio will like this or not. Definitely not what I expected from a first single from her. I like it, but we'll see. And of course we can like music without it being big at radio, but i'd really like to see her get back to her number 1 ways.

jaks_weyn

I

It's a grower for me... though I'm already loving it after listening to it repeatedly since it got released LOL.. I think it'll perform well... for some reason, i feel like this is the type of song that would do well in streaming...

FanSince04

The whole concept. Not the literal sound. We can disagree on the radio part. I’d love for her to get a radio hit too with this song, but won’t dwell on it.

PRGuy79

It has a very catchy melody that sticks with you - especially after a few listens. I think this will do well on radio, with positive callout scores. I think they are going for a sure-fire hit out of the box. And the visual element of the title helps with creative promotion of the album. I won't be surprised if the album is also titled "Ghost Story."

NC State Carrie Fan

It is a grower. After hearing the 90 second clip I agree that I do like the song and will def vibe to it. But I am very interested on the choice of this being the lead single. It does not seem like a lead single to me tbh, BUT I wasn’t the biggest fan of SB or CP as lead singles either until I heard the full albums. I think both of those set a decent scene for the albums mood/direction which intrigues me for CU7.

Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

It is a grower. After hearing the 90 second clip I agree that I do like the song and will def vibe to it. But I am very interested on the choice of this being the lead single. It does not seem like a lead single to me tbh, BUT I wasn’t the biggest fan of SB or CP as lead singles either until I heard the full albums. I think both of those set a decent scene for the albums mood/direction which intrigues me for CU7.
We all thought Smoke Break was a weird lead single but it was a huge smash :cool: :ROFLMAO: so hopefully Ghost Story follows that