Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

CU4ever

https://soundcloud.com/jaksweyn/lori-mckenna-nobody-knows

I still wish this had made it onto an album with Carrie singing it. I doubt it has any chance of getting on a future album since it was supposedly for Blown Away, but this still is a sound that would work well for Carrie I think.

Yeah..if we're talking about songs we wish made it onto albums, there were so many interesting titles over the years...Poison Apple...Rhythm of a Broken Heart...Only an Ocean...

I'd like if for CU7 Carrie did some more story songs like we got titles from in the past mixed with heartbreak songs like Nobody Knows

Zach1998

I'd love for CU to start doing deluxe versions of her albums. She could have them come out about a year after the original release date of the album to bring some hype for the later singles from the album. That would have helped Drinking Alone take off faster had a deluxe version of Cry Pretty came out around the time it was being released. She could include a few tracks that she wrote for the album that didn't end up making the official track list. From the tracks written for this album I would have loved to have seen "Beautiful Life," "Paint," "The Storm," & "Heartache in the Headlines" released on a deluxe version of Cry Pretty.

I'd love for CU to start doing deluxe versions of her albums. She could have them come out about a year after the original release date of the album to bring some hype for the later singles from the album. That would have helped Drinking Alone take off faster had a deluxe version of Cry Pretty came out around the time it was being released. She could include a few tracks that she wrote for the album that didn't end up making the official track list. From the tracks written for this album I would have loved to have seen "Beautiful Life," "Paint," "The Storm," & "Heartache in the Headlines" released on a deluxe version of Cry Pretty.

What ever actually ended up happening to Paint? Everyone was so convinced it was on the album after that Taylor Swift collector guy heard it because it was supposedly really good, and then nothing ever came to be.

Zach1998

^ Not exactly sure. Part of me thinks she may have intended it on being the lead until she wrote Cry Pretty and opted with that one. I remember she was on record saying that there was one song that she originally had on the album that she removed from the final track list. It's purely speculation, but I'd be willing to say there's a good chance it was "Paint." She also said she hoped that the track she chose not to include on "Cry Pretty" makes its way onto a future album; so there's a chance we may see "Paint" or whatever song that was on CU7.

CU4ever

^ Not exactly sure. Part of me thinks she may have intended it on being the lead until she wrote Cry Pretty and opted with that one. I remember she was on record saying that there was one song that she originally had on the album that she removed from the final track list. It's purely speculation, but I'd be willing to say there's a good chance it was "Paint." She also said she hoped that the track she chose not to include on "Cry Pretty" makes its way onto a future album; so there's a chance we may see "Paint" or whatever song that was on CU7.

I may be mistaken, but wasn't there a song that Carrie was to release a few albums ago and she dropped it because it leaked? I remember lots of news about Paint leaking, maybe she decided to wait on it because of the surprise being gone?

Zach1998

^ Yeah, her song "Oklahoma Wind" was intended for either Play On or Blown Away and leaked in full and made her opt to not put it on the album. The leak is actually still on Soundcloud to this day. Since "Paint" never leaked in full I don't think it'll suffer the same fate as "Oklahoma Wind." I do remember though on Twitter right before she dropped Cry Pretty (song) people kept posting about "Paint," she may have saw this and decided to hold off on putting it on the album and release it later; much like how she wrote "Wine After Whiskey" for Play On, but decided to put it on Blown Away.

The SoundCloud user who has Oklahoma Wind uploaded also has a number of different songs like My Favorite Part, Sugar Rush, etc. Did Carrie find out about those in addition to Oklahoma Wind being leaked? I really enjoy listening to those songs, and I still wish someday she would have a deluxe version of an album and they can have a proper recording because they’re strong songs. However, I think Carrie also kind of made her point clear about leaks back in the day so it might not ever happen. I forget the exact details but I think she stopped working with some publishing company (?) after that incident as well.

CU4ever

^ Yeah, her song "Oklahoma Wind" was intended for either Play On or Blown Away and leaked in full and made her opt to not put it on the album. The leak is actually still on Soundcloud to this day. Since "Paint" never leaked in full I don't think it'll suffer the same fate as "Oklahoma Wind." I do remember though on Twitter right before she dropped Cry Pretty (song) people kept posting about "Paint," she may have saw this and decided to hold off on putting it on the album and release it later; much like how she wrote "Wine After Whiskey" for Play On, but decided to put it on Blown Away.

Oh, ok. That sounds right. I also remember seeing something about a music video for "Paint" at a church or something similar, and we never got anything like that. But maybe that was fake news

harissacbr

A couple of new songs have been added to BMI. They were probably written for Cry Pretty but we never know.

Shut Up And Kiss Me (Underwood, Garcia, Brett James)

Silver and Gold (Underwood, Garcia, James)

Take Me Out (Underwood, Garcia, Hillary Lindsey)

Way to Go (Underwood, Garcia, Dave Barnes)

Also, I’m not sure about it but I suspect that Carrie might cut Do You Remember When (which was written for Blown Away) for CU7. That’s because it has also just been added to BMI and the same thing happened to Little Girl Don’t Grow Up too Fast which had been written for Blown Away but ended up as a deluxe song for Storyteller

Silver and Gold is an intriguing title...hopefully those are new and meant with the intentions of being on CU7, but I don’t want to get my hopes up too much!

jaymiee

I just listened to Oklahoma Wind for the 1st time and really liked it! Wish it would have made it on BA. I'm crossing my fingers for new music soon! Hopefully a duet with someone....

lolita55

I would love for her next album to be more diverse. I would like a little bit of the traditional country along with what we normally get from Carrie, and i would love her to spread her wings and give us music that we would be shocked to hear from her. I also hope that universal does a better job promoting her this time around.

MSCarriefan

Saw this on Pulse. It is in relation to those pictures which were floating around a while back with the girl who looked like Carrie in the gold dress on top of the building.

Song called: Tears of Gold " Carrie Underwood - David Bisbal

https://www.pablodiezdp.com/cv.

FanSince04

Interesting how there’s a music video for a song, but no song has been released or recorded by her. How do we know this is factual? I’m just curious.

simonplay

We are not ready if this is a ballad!! Carrie and David Bisbal on a record together should be unbelievable!

I wonder if this is for a movie? David released a album in January and since the song is in english I don't think it is his song.

adam1995

I doubt this has anything to do with the next album. If it's real, it will be a nice little holdover for a time (as long as it comes out soon, and is a good song).