Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood 7- Denim and Rhinestones

Oh my gosh this makes sense...because people was thinking the guy was David Bisbal! I truthfully see this being for some type of movie especially since Simon pointed out that he recently came out with an album, and it would be too soon for Carrie to be coming out with new music I think. Also, the supposed Carrie was wearing a gold dress too so it would fit the title.

PRGuy79

Saw this on Pulse. It is in relation to those pictures which were floating around a while back with the girl who looked like Carrie in the gold dress on top of the building.

Song called: Tears of Gold " Carrie Underwood - David Bisbal

https://www.pablodiezdp.com/cv.

Very cool! And this could be key to Universal's plan to expand Carrie's reach in international markets - particularly Spain and other parts of Europe and Latin America.

I have taken Spanish for seven years so I’m relatively fluent. I listened to some of his songs and they seem good, but I’m also able to understand what he is saying so that helps haha. He is with Universal Music too.
If this is in fact for a movie which would make sense, I wonder what it is for. There is a sequel to Enchanted coming out called Disenchanted, and Carrie already has a connection to that.

I feel like I miss the small things. What pictures?

A while ago on Reddit someone posted a picture of Carrie wearing a gold dress supposedly filming a music video. She was with a guy who we didn’t know who it was at first, but then people thought it was David Bisbal which matches this new information.

jaymiee

Im happy something is confirmed! But also confused lol. If this song is in half Spanish (does David sing in English at all?) Im not sure how this will sound....

It must be for a movie or something but either way excited to have new music soonish maybe!

Edit: I found this on youtube and he is singing in English. Cool voice I feel like him and Carrie could sound amazing together

Edit Again: I found he did a "Ill be home for Christmas" with Idina Menzel and he sang a Spanish song for Frozen 2 for Disney....so really hoping "Tears of Gold" is for a Disney movie and will be as big as Frozen!!

simonplay

Plus David Bisbal was a runner up on "Operación Triunfo" (a spanish version of American Idol) in 2001. There is another cool conection.

simonplay

is David Bisbal popular?

He is huge in Spain and Latin America but I think he never was for the english market beside a couple of features.

I would prefer that he sings in spanish in the song with Carrie, that way the song could be played in Latin America.

txacar

He is huge in Spain and Latin America but I think he never was for the english market beside a couple of features.

I would prefer that he sings in spanish in the song with Carrie, that way the song could be played in Latin America.

Better yet, Carrie could sing it with him in person. Carrie has toured Europe, Australia, etc. Is this UMG/Carrie's introduction to Latin America and part of the plan to make her a global superstar? Maybe she will do a mini tour with him to introduce her to as many people as possible in Latin America, much as she did on the last Aussie tour with Keith.

I don’t know why, but I just feel like/ hope this has something to do with Disney. David has done stuff for both Hercules and Frozen 2, and it would introduce Carrie to a wider crowd.

monkeyboy16

Yeah if anything, my speculation would be for a movie. I’d assume it would be similar to what Miley did in the above video. Remixing the song to reach a wider audience? Sorta what they did for the Narnia song Carrie did, where different artists in other countries covered it, only this would be remixed into a duet!

jaymiee

I am convinced its something to for with Disney and pretty positive its going to be for Enchanted 2 (or Disenchanted its called). A little over a year ago Amy Adams said it was in production in an interview

He has ties to Disney and Carrie has ties to Enchanted so this makes the most sense to me!

Zach1998

Hope this is for a movie or something in that vein and not intended to be the lead for CU7. Want the lead to be just her when that time comes.