Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood.....Greatest Hits: Decade #1 ERA

pklongbeach

Anyone who feels the baby news will somehow slow the progress of the album or single has to remember, she has been pregnant and known for a while now. Sony would also be aware of it. The fact that she announced it to the pubic only weeks ago does not mean it is a sudden change in any plans. She has been working on the album pregnant and will continue to. Nothing has changed for her for months.

ethelu

Me too. I wish Carrie would drop us some hints or something.

If Carrie announces her new single prior to the Global Citizen concert, a lot more people will tune into the event to see if Carrie performs the new song. It would be a nice boost to the event, new music from Carrie Underwood is a big deal, even if you are not a rabid Carrie fan.

teesharky

Anyone who feels the baby news will somehow slow the progress of the album or single has to remember, she has been pregnant and known for a while now. Sony would also be aware of it. The fact that she announced it to the pubic only weeks ago does not mean it is a sudden change in any plans. She has been working on the album pregnant and will continue to. Nothing has changed for her for months.

Agree 100%. If anything- mike's injury and Carrie's pregnancy may have sped up work on the album since mike was in a cast for awhile etc and it was harder for them to travel. I am sure carrie had plenty of time to work on the album the past few months as they weren't traveling overseas etc like last year. ( that we know of lol).

It would be so great for carrie to get the album and lead single done before the baby comes. Thev she can relax and do some award shows and moderate promo but she ca spend time with the baby until she is ready for the tour.

We we will all be happy cuz we will have new music so we will stop bugging her. Lol

The Nanook

To me, a brand new Carrie song has to be her song, not a collab with MWS or the Foo Fighters. Otherwise, he should have said a new song featuring Carrie. It's just wrong to tweet that it is her song, if it's not a solo project. Although we haven't seen any news yet from Carrie's camp, right?
Well, to play devil's advocate, they consider Somethin' Bad Carrie's song. /s. I would die if it was actually All is Well.

But I really do hope it is the new single. I agree that Carrie and her team would have wanted to release this news first though, unless they secretly let the radio station do it. The news will spread pretty quick and, if true, I think Carrie's team will have to respond fairly quickly to confirm it themselves and start promo/hype their own way.

ethelu

If Carrie announces her new single prior to the Global Citizen concert, a lot more people will tune into the event to see if Carrie performs the new song. It would be a nice boost to the event, new music from Carrie Underwood is a big deal, even if you are not a rabid Carrie fan.

The sooner Carrie announces, the more buzz will build up prior to the event. If you won't do it for us, Carrie, do it for the Cause, lol!

JB172

Well, to play devil's advocate, they consider Somethin' Bad Carrie's song. /s. I would die if it was actually All is Well.

But I really do hope it is the new single. I agree that Carrie and her team would have wanted to release this news first though, unless they secretly let the radio station do it. The news will spread pretty quick and, if true, I think Carrie's team will have to respond fairly quickly to confirm it themselves and start promo/hype their own way.

Why would Arista say new music on songs that are 1. not her songs and 2. aren't on the Arista label?

New music is at least a lead single from the 5th album.

teesharky

Guys why on earth would Carrie's team ask the dj to delete the tweet if it was just the xmas song? That song is not a surprise so there is no leak- and no reason to delete the tweet. Michael Smith himself directly revealed the duet with carrie on twitter. So there would be no reason to delete the tweet.

The dj was asked to delete his tweet because he leaked the news. The xmas song has never been a secret so there would be no need to delete his tweet if that is what he is referring to.

teesharky

Ps- the Global Citizen concert is becoming a pretty huge deal. See the other thread for details- but UN leaders and major celebs such as Hugh Jackmann jessica Alba Katie Holmes etc will take part. There is a huge surprise act coming too. It coukd be U2 since Bono's daughter will be there- or Beyonce since Jayz is performing.

so I still think it is a huge opportunity to debut the single worldwide. I hope carrie sings Keep Us a Safe too since this is a charity event- perfect.

mtreasmith

soooo I tweeted that DJ ..

Trea Smith @TreaSmith · 5h
@kennyjayradio you must have gotten in trouble for spilling the beans about Carrie's new single. #itmustbetrue

and he favorited my tweet!!! wonder what that could mean

countryfan2006

I think Carrie wants to enjoy life first before the calm before the storm starts if you know what i mean. That's probably why we haven't heard anything about the new single/album.

teesharky

It means you hit the nail on the head. Lol he already told people he was asked by Carrie's team to delete it. Lol
i like this guy. He is so honest. Lol

liveasong

Bx0gMMgIUAE4FD4.png:large

He favorited this as well

ethelu

I swear this is the longest day ever! Waiting for news is making me crazy. Does Carrie have a pattern of how she releases this kind of news? Any particular day of the week, etc? If she doesn't announce it early on Friday, then I would imagine they would wait until next week. Not likely to announce something on the weekend.

maddkat

Staff member
I swear this is the longest day ever! Waiting for news is making me crazy. Does Carrie have a pattern of how she releases this kind of news? Any particular day of the week, etc? If she doesn't announce it early on Friday, then I would imagine they would wait until next week. Not likely to announce something on the weekend.

she's all over the map
SS was announced on a Friday afternoon/released the following Monday, CC leaked on a Wednesday night ,and GG was announced on a Wednesday 1 month prior to release

teesharky

^ I loved how she shocked us and joined Twitter at the beginning of the BA era. haha

Maybe she will announce something in NYC next week if in town early for rehearsals and sound check etc? She could announce it on the Today Show or GMA etc?