Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Streaming Numbers

rangers73

Damage has not hit 400,000 on Spotify it got lost in the shuffle somehow I thought it was a good song but maybe it was just me…something needs to be done to increase streaming

rangers73

It looks like from the chart Jesus, Take the Wheel should reach 100 million streams this year and Good Girl should follow suit this year or early next year

Zach1998

Does anybody know if Carrie has any certifications on albums or song coming up
She has a lot of eligible songs. Just depends on when they go ahead and do them.

Out of That Truck -Gold
Before He Cheats -Diamond? If not 9X platinum
See You Again -2X Platinum
Temporary Home -2X Platinum
Last Name -2X Platinum
All American Girl -3X Platinum
Church Bells -3X Platinum
Dirty Laundry -2X Platinum
Drinking Alone -Platinum (not as sure about this one, but it’s almost at the same threshold Southound was when it got platinum)
Some Hearts (album) -Diamond

I’m pretty confident in those and do think that some of the older albums have got to be eligible for a bump up like Storyteller, My Savior)

CU4ever

Great number for OOTT, considering it’s not in any playlists.

Storyteller being Carrie’s number two album speaks volumes about its success.

Those streams for BHC are just so good. I love that Carrie has one huge, crossover hit. There’s an argument that Carrie can’t succeed in streaming but if people are willing to stream BHC, I feel like they could be willing to stream another one of her songs in a big way, it’d just have to be the right song and a crossover hit with national recognition. I feel like that should be able to happen.

Heck, even “The Champion” is doing super well despite never going to radio anywhere. That one was just a natural crossover hit- I don’t know how- but I wish she could have another one of those.