Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

YouTube sensation Kingsley tweeted about Carrie! :) Wow! I would've NEVER thought that he was a fan of Carrie! :)

Kingsley ‏ @kingsleyyy
Thank GOD Carrie Underwood is back.
Source: https://twitter.com/#!/kingsleyyy

Kingsley ‏ @kingsleyyy
Everyone welcome @CarrieUnderwood to Twitter and check out Good Girl

That guy has more than 552 000 followers.... :) LOL Just saying...
Haha, I love Kingsley! This thread was a great idea liveasong!

edit: just saw kingsley responded to a question about his favorite songs from PO!
Kingsley@kingsleyyy
  • @TylerScipione Undo It, Unapologize, Quitter and (of course) Cowboy Casanova lol

carriefann

I love Carrie's tweets so far! She's so polite, positive, and sweet!! It's so sweet we have Carrie and Mike tweeting together!!

Lol, I never thought this day would come.:eek:

carriecountrystar

YouTube sensation Kingsley tweeted about Carrie! :) Wow! I would've NEVER thought that he was a fan of Carrie! :)

Kingsley ‏ @kingsleyyy
Thank GOD Carrie Underwood is back.
Source: https://twitter.com/#!/kingsleyyy

Kingsley ‏ @kingsleyyy
Everyone welcome @CarrieUnderwood to Twitter and check out Good Girl

That guy has more than 552 000 followers.... :) LOL Just saying...

Yay, he posted the link to GG on I-tunes! :D Good promotion-word of mouth (or tweet). lol

littlefolkgal

Well , I have no idea who Kingsley is. Can someone enlighten me? I hope, now that Carrie is on twitter, she doesn't get someone crazy like the girl on the Mike Fisher Girlfriend website leaving her nasty notes.

gran29

Well , I have no idea who Kingsley is. Can someone enlighten me? I hope, now that Carrie is on twitter, she doesn't get someone crazy like the girl on the Mike Fisher Girlfriend website leaving her nasty notes.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure Carrie's management would take the trash out in a flash if she showed up.

carriecountrystar

^ Kingsley is a popular youtuber who makes videos talking about various topics and such (through "humor"/sarcasm/parodies) -kind of like Raywilliamjohnson, Nigahiga, kevjumba, whatthebuck, and etc.

He has over half of million followers on twitter so I'd say that it's good exposure through word of tweet.

liveasong

tumblr_lzwsiqN5Fw1qgvsb0o1_500.gif

Gotta love the Carrie fans on Tumblr! :p

HuiZ

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure Carrie's management would take the trash out in a flash if she showed up.
Don't think there's anything the management can do to people who tweet crap to Carrie. Lots of crazies do that all the time to celebs tbh.

clh_hilary

I hope this is really her tweeting instead of her people doing it for her like Britney Spears! I also hope she won't get involved in Twitter wars like Rihanna!

HuiZ

I hope this is really her tweeting instead of her people doing it for her like Britney Spears! I also hope she won't get involved in Twitter wars like Rihanna!
Should be Carrie herself I think. She's following Ivey and Melissa (Parlour 3).

Idk... if she doesn't intend to tweet herself, it wouldn't make sense that Mike had to take time to convince her to get a twitter right? Her management could just sign one up for her for promo purpose only. Just a guess.

Louisa

Great thread. Thank you for creating [the thread]. :)

It's great that Carrie has finally joined Twitter. Hopefully she will send a few direct Tweets. I hear her management will monitor the account. Still, I'm glad Carrie Underwood has an official page. :)

mlawlor

Don't think there's anything the management can do to people who tweet crap to Carrie. Lots of crazies do that all the time to celebs tbh.

From what I've seen with other celebrities, the best thing that can be done is if (it is serious enough) Carrie herself expresses her displeasure, and "outs" the perpetrator. Entertainment news will back Carrie in such situations.

If Carrie's Twittering becomes a regular fixture, perhaps this thread (and future ones like this) should be bookmarked (or whatever you call it) like the Official Keeper Thread and other notes so they don't get lost in the Sightings thread over time

liveasong

Carrie Underwood ‏ @carrieunderwood
“@RyanSeacrest: say hello to @carrieunderwood” Hey Ryan, it's been too long! Thanks for the welcome!

Awnnnnn. It's so fun... stalking Carrie! :)