Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

sco

I hope this is really her tweeting instead of her people doing it for her like Britney Spears! I also hope she won't get involved in Twitter wars like Rihanna!

She said in her initial tweet that it would be both her and management. I'm sure she's smart enough to keep the tweets positive and not get into anything too personal just like Mike does. Hopefully they will do what I've seen other celebrities do and clearly identify when something comes from the management team. For example, Amy Grant's twitter always says "Team Amy" if its from management.

Claire2004

^^I saw Windmills from mjsbigblog tweet that suggestion to her, to have the tweets signed as Team CU when it's her management doing the tweeting. Glad they took the suggestion. :)

Manchs

I find "team CU" very funny, because in portuguese (my mother language), "cu" is a bad word LOL

bigbluegrl23

“@gactv: Carrie Underwood Tops GAC’s Top 50 Videos of the 2000s http://nblo.gs/up8I4” Congratulations, Carrie! - Team CU

Glad to see they're officially signing off their tweets as "Team CU"

yea me too. I feel like her and her team are figuring this thing out as they go haha. then again, with carrie's long break, it may very well be that they were also learning new marketing techniques so who knows
Becca

nannygirl

I still can't believe she even has a Twitter...I swear, last month she like told us...never.

**Oklahoma Wind WILL appear on a future album. :p

Louisa

I'm glad Carrie's team decided to sign their Tweets. It makes it easier! :) I'm holding out for a Tweet from Carrie that's a little more personal. I don't know, though...