Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

sco

It looks like they had an awesome trip. I wonder if they left the toddlers at home or brought a nanny along.

countryfan2006

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
Today, we celebrate Isaiah...because today, he is 6 whole years old! Isaiah, you are kind, funny, smart, the best big brother, a lover of cuddles and crafts and you have the biggest heart and the best imagination! You love to... https://instagram.com/p/CLz3yDdljjw/?igshid=19fj8w6b7zh0i
EvQ2XkbWYA0iqWa
EvQ2XkbXIA0GIGa

simonplay

Intro video with Carrie and Gabby Barrett on American Idol!

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
The tradition continues tonight with more stories being told and @AmericanIdol dreams coming true. Good luck to all of this season’s contestants!

AdamJ

The cards from the boys are awesome and memory makers for years to come. The kind of cards that no amount of money can buy. My Mom has the cards my brother, sister and I made in first grade---and more from the years on.. Happy Birthday Carrie. Thanks for 15 years of awesomeness and we look forward to many more years ahead.