Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College football & hoops

buckeyecarriefan

God Ohio State doesn't know how to close a game. Good thing Iowa couldn't shoot free throws tonight, or we would have lost at home to a midpack(at best, and probly closer to 8th or 9th best) team in the conference.

JB172

God Ohio State doesn't know how to close a game. Good thing Iowa couldn't shoot free throws tonight, or we would have lost at home to a midpack(at best, and probly closer to 8th or 9th best) team in the conference.

I don't know what their problem is with letting leads either get cut down or even given away totally, Craft has played like crap all year for the most part so I think that something to do with it.

buckeyecarriefan

I don't know what their problem is with letting leads either get cut down or even given away totally, Craft has played like crap all year for the most part so I think that something to do with it.

I don't know either but they better figure it out. If Thomas doesn't score 20 and the 3s aren't falling they're a team who can be beat by anyone once the tournament starts. Final Four type talent on the team, but the best I'm thinking we can expect is a Sweet 16 run. I just don't think they play well enough in the half court and down the stretch to beat the elite teams on the road or on neutral courts.

JB172

My 11 year old daughter's basketball game this morning was better played than the Ohio St./Penn St. game.

buckeyecarriefan

My 11 year old daughter's basketball game this morning was better played than the Ohio St./Penn St. game.

I about went back to bed during the first half.

All I want out of the rest of this game is for OSU to not have a lapse of attention and finish the damn game off strong for once.

JB172

I about went back to bed during the first half.

All I want out of the rest of this game is for OSU to not have a lapse of attention and finish the damn game off strong for once.

A combined 38 for 95 from the field and 8 for 26 from behind the arc is terrible.

Dakich was right about the shot that the Smith hit being the worst ever made from a BCS conference school. lol

buckeyecarriefan

If 2 teams play a half of basketball with a score of 18-4, but only like 12 people show up to see it, did it really happen?

Cause I'm sure there's probably only about that many at the Eastern Michigan-Northern Illinois abortion right now.

buckeyecarriefan

Someone sign that Bryant kid for EMU. Double figures!

Also, the ONLY guy on either team with more than 2 shots attempted to shoot at least 50 percent from the floor..........

I'm sure they only paid like 5 dollars for it anyway, but the 888 that bothered to show up for that one should ask for their money back.

JB172

Someone sign that Bryant kid for EMU. Double figures!

Also, the ONLY guy on either team with more than 2 shots attempted to shoot at least 50 percent from the floor..........

I'm sure they only paid like 5 dollars for it anyway, but the 888 that bothered to show up for that one should ask for their money back.

I don't know what is funnier the fact that the Bryant kid scored 10 points and was the high scorer in the game or that NIU's starters at 12 points for the entire game.

I am thinking that game will not be on ESPN Classic. lol

JB172

Watching the mannerisms that Traevon Jackson has reminds me of the same exact mannerisms that I seen his dad had playing HS ball for Macomber in Toledo and when he went on to Ohio State.

buckeyecarriefan

Is there a douchier coach in the country than Bo Ryan?

Brandon Castel ‏@BCastOZone

Bo Ryan decided he wants to interrupt OSU players so he can do his postgame presser. Craft: "Is this real life?"

2 minutes later..........

Bo Ryan has decided he no longer wants to do a press conference. So OSU players are back at the podium. Odd stuff.

Stay classy Bo. Maybe you should start listening to your own words and deal with it.

JB172

Is there a douchier coach in the country than Bo Ryan?

Bo Ryan decided he wants to interrupt OSU players so he can do his postgame presser. Craft: "Is this real life?"

2 minutes later..........

Bo Ryan has decided he no longer wants to do a press conference. So OSU players are back at the podium. Odd stuff.

Stay classy Bo. Maybe you should start listening to your own words and deal with it.

Bo Ryan being Bo Ryan

JB172

Glad to see that Indiana and Michigan both showed up to play tonight and were not looking ahead to Saturday.

jeff

just another fan
I think I'm going to enjoy the next 2 Michigan games. great matchups.

and the cute sideline reporters will be there too lol

buckeyecarriefan

I think I'm going to enjoy the next 2 Michigan games. great matchups.

and the cute sideline reporters will be there too lol

Indiana will be a great game. They'll blow Ohio State out in Ann Arbor. Just a feeling I have....we're just not really that great of a team.

JB172

Michigan did a really nice job of staying in the game when it looked like they were about to get their doors blown off.