Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Cry Pretty' chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
1. IYH
2. JTTW
3. DFTRM
4. Wasted
5. BHC
6. SS
7. LN
8. JAD
9. AAG
10. ITYS
11. CC
12. TH
13. UI
14. GG
15. BA
16. TBC
17. SYA
18. SITW
19. SmB
20. HB
21. CB
22. DL
23. SB (w/Miranda)
24. RM (w/Brad)
25. TF (w/Keith)
26. LTG (oops, forgot this one!)

Ok, someone help me with #26 and #27, lol. Are they counting CP due to the Digital Sales #1? If so, what is the other one? Did The Champion go #1 and if so, on which chart, cause I forgot, lol. I know it wasn't an airplay #1. Does SITW count as two separate #1s due to it hitting #1 on the Christian charts?

26 sorry

Pi314CA

Billboard Country Update, 8/20/18:

CP at #12 on BB Country Airplay, no change.
CP at #17 on BB Hot Country Songs chart, down 1 from last week.
Greatest Hits: Decade #1 is #23 on BB Top Country Albums chart, up 3, 158 weeks on chart
CP at #7 on BB Country Indicator chart, dpwn 1.

ethelu

Billboard Country Update, 8/20/18:

CP at #12 on BB Country Airplay, no change.
CP at #17 on BB Hot Country Songs chart, down 1 from last week.
Greatest Hits: Decade #1 is #23 on BB Top Country Albums chart, up 3, 158 weeks on chart
CP at #7 on BB Country Indicator chart, dpwn 1.

What a cute baby!!!

NC State Carrie Fan

This is random but someone should message that guy at Billboard that usually updates us with all of Carries sales of past singles whenever she releases a new album!

Is it too much to ask that this makes number 1 or something for the album release. I know it’s time is done but I’m still holding hope for a final awesome push like it was planned that way all along.

maddkat

Staff member
CP passes TBHG to move to #9 (+101/+.362)
9 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Cry Pretty 5776 5606 170 32.484

Canada: CP remains at #9 (+6/+.101)

DaisyTweets

I noticed there wasn't a power up ad in yesterday's country aircheck. It will be interesting to see what happens going forward. I still say, UMG kick some butt and get this song higher on the charts!!!! If its ok for the males to leap to the top spot than its ok for the leading female/queen of the genre to make an equally impressive leap!!!!!

mgbjr

Good lord, I wish they would just toss CP or push it already. This chart run is almost torturous. It’s a literal roller coaster, and I can’t stand roller coasters lol