Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Era - Current iTunes/Streaming Positions

RyanVaCarrieFan

Somebody please upload everything haha I preordered 3 copies but it is becoming so hard to wait!! Especially after the fan club listening party this morning!

clh_hilary

Album: Cry Pretty

iTunes:
#1 Australia
#1 Malaysia
#1 New Zealand
#1 Philippines
#2 Singapore
#2 Sweden
#3 Finland
#3 Vietnam
#4 Netherlands
#4 Taiwan
#5 Norway
#6 Czech Republic
#6 Indonesia
#9 United Kingdom
#10 Denmark
#13 Thailand
#20 Belgium
#23 Austria
#23 South Africa
#25 Germany
#26 Spain
#34 Italy
#36 Switzerland
#43 France
#47 Russia

Legendarrie slaying Europe now. Next stop, America!

Burst

Honestly, if you wanna help her numbers the most, you need to replay the album on Spotify a ton (after your purchased copies obv) and also stream the MVs and audio vids on Youtube with the audio on. SPS is the future of music.

NC State Carrie Fan

ITunes Country: (8 AM ET)

#9 - Love Wins
#15 - End Up With You
#42 - Cry Pretty
#70 - Drinking Alone
#75 - Cry Pretty (single version)
#76 - Backsliding
#82 - Spinning Bottles
#87 - Kingdom
#100 - Southbound
#109 - The Bullet
#116 - That Song....
#123 - Ghosts On The Stereo
#130 - Low
#152 - Blown Away
#175 - How Great Thou Art

ITunes All-Genre: (8 AM ET)

#45 - Love Wins
#62 - End Up With You
#193 - Cry Pretty
#235 - The Champion
#320 - Drinking Alone
#339 - The Champion
#341 - Cry Pretty (the single)
#349 - Backsliding
#423 - Spinning Bottles
#466 - Kingdom
#530 - Southbound
#559 - Before He Cheats
#575 - The Bullet
#595 - That Song...
#670 - Ghosts On The Stereo
#776 - Low
#840 - Blown Away
#999 - How Great Thou Art
#1114 - Jesus Take The Wheel

Last edited:

DaisyTweets

Is the Cry Pretty single different from the Cry Pretty album? I had already purchased the single version so when I completed my album it didn't even give me the option(at least I don't think it did) to download the album version.

jaks_weyn

Anyone has the complete streaming numbers? I find it interesting that the ones doing well in the youtube streams are at the lower end in the iTunes chart... EXCEPT for DA that seems to do well in both areas...

NC State Carrie Fan

Anyone has the complete streaming numbers? I find it interesting that the ones doing well in the youtube streams are at the lower end in the iTunes chart... EXCEPT for DA that seems to do well in both areas...
That Song - 2,422
Ghosts On The Stereo - 1,860
Low - 1,703
Backsliding - 1,597
Southbound - 1,507
Drinking Alone - 1,417
The Bullet - 1,290
Spinning Bottles - 1,237
Kingdom - 1,116

Literally they are in order they appear on the album except That Song and that's only probably because of CarrieAddicted lol

jaks_weyn

That Song - 2,422
Ghosts On The Stereo - 1,860
Low - 1,703
Backsliding - 1,597
Southbound - 1,507
Drinking Alone - 1,417
The Bullet - 1,290
Spinning Bottles - 1,237
Kingdom - 1,116

Literally they are in order they appear on the album except That Song and that's only probably because of CarrieAddicted lol

LOL! Thanks!!! Is this based on Spotify and/or Apple Music?

In Youtube:
Drinking Alone - 9.6K
That Song - 7.8K
Ghosts On The Stereo - 5.2K
Kingdom - 4.8K
The Bullet - 4.4K
Backsliding - 4.2K
Spinning Bottles - 4.2K
Low - 4K
Southbound - 3.9K

CU4ever

^ I will have the album playing on repeat on Spotify all day, even though I’m not home! Dedication is key, lol

clh_hilary

Honestly, if you wanna help her numbers the most, you need to replay the album on Spotify a ton (after your purchased copies obv) and also stream the MVs and audio vids on Youtube with the audio on. SPS is the future of music.

I think YouTube views don't count for album consumption units, or have they included that now?

clh_hilary

I don't know what the Filipino music market is like, but the country is now getting hit by a historic storm with almost 10,000 people evacuated and people expecting it to be their first typhoon ever (and it's much, much stronger than Florence), so it could mean that this week's digital sales is higher than usual due to people not going out to buy anything.

JoeOrfino

Cry Pretty (album) is #1 on iTunes All-Genre in Vietnam (8th country where the album hitted #1).

Love Wins is also #40 (+8) on iTunes US.

simonplay

Itunes all genre:

#40- Love Wins (+5)
#57 - End Up With You (+5)
#148 - Cry Pretty (+45)
#198 - The Champion (+37)
#221 - Drinking Alone (+99)
#317 - Cry Pretty (the single) (+24)
#243 - Backsliding (+106)
#275 - Spinning Bottles (+148)
#297 - Kingdom (+169)
#315 - Southbound (+215)
#352 - The Bullet (+223)
#382 - That Song... (+213)
#437 - Ghosts On The Stereo (+233)
#533 - Low (+243)

marpoe

I don't know what the Filipino music market is like, but the country is now getting hit by a historic storm with almost 10,000 people evacuated and people expecting it to be their first typhoon ever (and it's much, much stronger than Florence), so it could mean that this week's digital sales is higher than usual due to people not going out to buy anything.

Yes praying that it wont be as strong as Haiyan that hit us hard year 2013 (actually we have 30+ typhoons every year since we are near the pacific ocean so typhoon is a norm here). As to music sales climate, I must say it is 80-20 piracy-legit purchase ratio as to sales (really bad). But I can say that we are a huge streaming market (Philippines is world leader in social media and anything that has to do with internet). And we are not so particular with genres we classify music more as to its country of origin either western, korean pop and OPM (Original Pinoy Music). I am happy that Cry Pretty is number one here.

NC State Carrie Fan

LOL! Thanks!!! Is this based on Spotify and/or Apple Music?

In Youtube:
Drinking Alone - 9.6K
That Song - 7.8K
Ghosts On The Stereo - 5.2K
Kingdom - 4.8K
The Bullet - 4.4K
Backsliding - 4.2K
Spinning Bottles - 4.2K
Low - 4K
Southbound - 3.9K
Spotify! I don't have Apple Music lol. Do they show streaming numbers as well?