Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Era - Current iTunes/Streaming Positions

DizzyDollyDee

Then they didn't. I don't believe I said that every ticket was sold and every album redeemed. I said hopefully a lot of fans did. My goodness, I'm sure a large portion of the tickets have been bought. We've seen this work for many artists, Carrie is not an exception. She'll see a boost.

I've been waiting and wanting to ask but wasn't quite sure where - no one else seemed to have the problem - well here goes -
I purchased 4 tickets to her tour and read where should be getting an album for each ticket. My question is, do I get 4 albums in the mail?
Hoping someone can help me.

adam1995

I've been waiting and wanting to ask but wasn't quite sure where - no one else seemed to have the problem - well here goes -
I purchased 4 tickets to her tour and read where should be getting an album for each ticket. My question is, do I get 4 albums in the mail?

I would assume. I put in my address when I redeemed, so they should come to your house.

nccountrygal

Yes you should get 4 CD's in the mail if you bought 4 tickets and redeemed the album.

DizzyDollyDee

I would assume. I put in my address when I redeemed, so they should come to your house.

THANKS!! Unfortunately I didn't put my address in when I hit redeem but that's where my tickets were sent so hopefully they'll go by that - the purchased tickets were also for friends so will be easier to pass them out if you get a physical copy. I love that you get an album - how generous!! Have other artist gifted an album this way??

liz278

THANKS!! Unfortunately I didn't put my address in when I hit redeem but that's where my tickets were sent so hopefully they'll go by that - the purchased tickets were also for friends so will be easier to pass them out if you get a physical copy. I love that you get an album - how generous!! Have other artist gifted an album this way??

I don't think I did either, but I have an account with Ticketmaster, who has my address. But I saved the email just in case I don't receive my CDs.

lilangel

LW has almost 1 million streams!

It's currently at 969.536. I think tommorrow she will pass the 1 million, whoop whoop!!

jaks_weyn

A look at Carrie Underwood worldwide sales/digital/streaming numbers by Chart Masters

https://chartmasters.org/2018/09/cspc-carrie-underwood-popularity-analysis/

Very good information here! I'm expecting the label to know this data..
poor storyteller :-( and poor CP too...
Hopefully, one of the next singles will be a monster hit.. at the ranks of JTTW and BHC..
difficult to achieve, but not impossible.. it just takes that one BIG hit..

Let's go CP (the album)!!!

Kizmet311

For people who have itunes:

Is EUWY in Best Of The Week?
Is Cry Pretty still #1 in pre orders?

EUWY is 5th on the Best of the Week list.
Yes, CP is still #1 in preorders! Kane Brown is right behind her here.

Also, count me as surprised at just how popular Kane Brown is at the moment. My stepdaughter loves him and I saw that he is going on tour next year so thought she would love tickets for Christmas. Kane is doing the verified fan thing through Ticketmaster, so I registered (he doesn't have activities to earn points like Taylor, you just sign up). On the registration page there are all these notices about how they expect tickets to sell out super fast. I don't know if that is just self-made hype from his team or if they are really expecting him to sell out. It's a headlining tour, but smaller venues.

simonplay

^^ thanks!

Love Wins did much better in itunes when it was in Best of the Week than EUWY, probably mostly pop fans are buying it, so it's doing good.