Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Era - Current iTunes/Streaming Positions

FanSince04

I searched for spotify stream numbers out of curiosity. Currently, Love Wins has 193,338 plays.

LW_stream3.jpg

Other numbers for Carrie's most popular songs:

LW_stream4.jpg

It’s not up to date. That has been the same number for LW for over six hours.

stan

Will have to wait for the next time they update the numbers then. Not sure when that will be.

stan

It seems that spotify update it daily. At what time of the day is unclear though. BTW, just found out that Carrie has 3,775,752 unique monthly listeners.

OK, I just checked ... Love Wins is at 304,823 plays now.

Last edited:

CU4ever

Love Wins is already up to 480K streams on Spotify, and with the delayed update, it's highly possible it has already crossed 500K streams!!

Smokyiiis

When all is said and done and the album count has been made I would love it if someone could do a chart of album release sales for UMG clients.

CU4ever

EUWY up to 39!! Wow! This era is giving Carrie some amazing sales! Both LW and EUWY are selling amazingly Without even getting AirPlay.