Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

rcramer

I am 100% most excited to see PEE live with that drum solo!!
Sad she left off Faster, thrilled she left out PC and surprised she included Garden but not unhappy about it.

full set list (have to highlight to see for those who don't want the full list)
GG
CB
UI
HMH
CC
IIDLY
Wasted
She Don’t Know
BA
Burn
CP
GS
TBC
Garden
JTTW /HGTA
CA
D&R with Jimmy
FOTF
PEE!!
LN
SITW
Welcome to the Jungle
BHC
Garden is so personal to her and just a true reflection of her and her wholesome values and Christian belief. So I was too happy to see it….

Still shocked at PEE…. But what an on fire performance….

jimshoe

Welll my attempt at not finding out stuff about the tour until I go on the 25th lasted all of about 8 minutes!
My initial take is that 2 big takeaways from the tour are going to be Carrie flying and singing upside down during Crazy Angels and the fire during Burn.... aloong of course witht he drum solo and the insane vocals. What won't be talked about is Hate My Heart even though its the newest single.
Just my opinion here and I know we do best on this site is second guessing stuff but based on what she is doing on tour I'm surprised Crazy Angels or Burn wasn't the second single..

On a positive note, 9 days until I see her live! Whoo hoo!!!!

rcramer

^^ I get you on your opinion because of all the songs HMH was never a favorite of mine…. and certainly not a pick for a single…..

but here it is, hope it at least pulls a number#1 for her. Based on the climate at radio it should….

adam1995

We also have to remember there is 40 year high inflation, people may be budgeting a lot more and saving until the end for tickets to see if they can afford it. Some states could be getting hit harder by inflation than others as well. It's the world we live in, but Carrie will do fine, she always does.

Momin

I'm actually really happy to see Garden and PEE on the setlist - wouldn't change them. But I am shocked to not see VH and PC. I'm quite sure she will bring them out for future shows. That being said, I am willing to chop of some older ones to make space for new ones. Personally the ones I would be okay to let go of (even though I love them): FOTF, CC, BA. GG could be thrown in that list too but I'm okay keeping it.

rcramer

fabulous review with highlight videos
Great review.. Me thinks VH and PC will be added to her 2nd leg of her tour. Just my mind spinning, since we know HMH will carry us through till next year why not really showcase Burn (which I think is next) then do VH and PC on the second leg….. 🤷‍♂️ 🙏

Momin

From the YT videos, I feel like they really made the mic audio quality even better than the last tour! It's so loud and clear!