Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

CU4ever

She does Garden and Flat on the Floor (the album cut that will never die) rather than Pink Champagne or Velvet Heartbreak

*eye twitch*

otherwise, from what I can find on Twitter, the setlist is stacked!

RIP See You Again and Smoke Break though :(

also, just one song from Cry Pretty…..

Awesome how after six platinum or better albums, they still find a way to squeeze 8 songs from the new album into the show!
I guess Carrie felt CP the album wasn't that big of a hit so she moved on from it?

CU4ever

Looks like 95% attendance or higher... I hope Grand Forks ends up not being canceled. Would be sad

liz278

Does anyone have any videos of Carrie's drum solo, her flying and singing/dancing with Jimmy

txacar

Does anyone have any videos of Carrie's drum solo, her flying and singing/dancing with Jimmy
There are several good ones on twitter but my pc is not letting me move anything tonight for some reason. I've retweeted a couple of them.

Went back and retweeted more of drums, dancing, and flying. Here's my Twitter address if you want to go look at them on my page. https://twitter.com/veefosbo

Last edited:

bigd79

Yeah idon’t like seeing what i am seeing with that Grand Forks show since thats the one im going to…but i can tell you in the last week or so they have amped up the advertising for the show. Hearing lots of ads. Radio gonna be giving away tickets all week next week. I don’t get it though, she hasn’t been to ND in 6 years so you would think the demand would be there. The last time she was in ND it was at the Ralph. Smaller arena than Alerus but it was almost 100% full at least. Alerus reputation is also not great. Being on a thursday maybe doesn’t help either. Idk….
Her people should have booked the concert for here in fargo. She hasn’t been here since 2012. Wefest twice though (2013 and 2018) which is only 45 miles away so maybe thats part of it.🤷‍♂️

CU4ever

Yeah idon’t like seeing what i am seeing with that Grand Forks show since thats the one im going to…but i can tell you in the last week or so they have amped up the advertising for the show. Hearing lots of ads. Radio gonna be giving away tickets all week next week. I don’t get it though, she hasn’t been to ND in 6 years so you would think the demand would be there. The last time she was in ND it was at the Ralph. Smaller arena than Alerus but it was almost 100% full at least. Alerus reputation is also not great. Being on a thursday maybe doesn’t help either. Idk….
Her people should have booked the concert for here in fargo. She hasn’t been here since 2012. Wefest twice though (2013 and 2018) which is only 45 miles away so maybe thats part of it.🤷‍♂️
Tbh, a lot of the shows don’t look the best rn, hopefully people are buying tickets at the door!

Last edited:

bigd79

So, Thomas Rhett was just at Alerus Center at end of september. I didn’t go, but a friend who did said it was pretty dead there. I don’t know exactly what that means for attendance, but the snap she sent me it looked like it was only about half full. That was also a thursday concert. Chris Stapleton was also just there a week ago. Im assuming it was more full for that one but i don’t really know for sure. Its been weird here in ND, All of the (major) country concerts that we(ND) have had since concerts came back last summer have all been in Grand Forks… not counting anything at the state fair in minot or red river fair here. Im talking all the arena concerts in the last year-ish… Luke Combs, Eric Church, Morgan Wallen, and the already mentioned TR, CS, and upcoming CU. I don’t get why Fargo hasn’t gotten any of these, we are more than twice as big as Grand Forks. (Metro areas) and the Fargodome while it has its flaws is a much better venue than the alerus center. The last major country concert we had at the fargodome was in feb 2020 about a month before the covid shutdowns started. Its been really weird here ever since…

maddkat

Staff member
I am 100% most excited to see PEE live with that drum solo!!
Sad she left off Faster, thrilled she left out PC and surprised she included Garden but not unhappy about it.

full set list (have to highlight to see for those who don't want the full list)
GG
CB
UI
HMH
CC
IIDLY
Wasted
She Don’t Know
BA
Burn
CP
GS
TBC
Garden
JTTW /HGTA
CA
D&R with Jimmy
FOTF
PEE!!
LN
SITW
Welcome to the Jungle
BHC

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

Same thing happened in Texas part of trip. San Antonio is like the 6th largest city in the US yet her group picked Austin in the middle of the week instead.

rcramer

I believe she will switch up the setlist slightly for each show. Waaay too many outfits not to switch it up.

and relax! She is not canceling any show - at least not for that reason.
I think so to… and or add VH & PC to her second leg of the tour…. As a Chameleon that Carrie is.
I‘m still shocked that PEE made it, and what a showcase it was of that…. She killed it.