Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

LilUnderwood

Wow! Makes me nervous! But I guess she knows what she’s doing! Also from the short snip it from the interview I saw the stage looks super cool! Really excited now!!

carriefan14

No more nervous than her getting on a plane to fly around the country all year! It's probably equally dangerous, truthfully.

It looks like a planet...I wonder what the song will be.

FanSince04

No more nervous than her getting on a plane to fly around the country all year! It's probably equally dangerous, truthfully.

It looks like a planet...I wonder what the song will be.
I noticed the orb shape and wondered if she’d be doing acrobatic work to GS 🤔

CU4ever

Very few tickets are left for opening night tomorrow! If people buy tickets at the door, this may be a sellout show. Fingers crossed!
drtours1.jpg
Aside from that, there are more tickets than I'd like left for nights 2-4, but that will hopefully change

The Nanook

Indianapolis (night 2) and Lexington (night 4) actually look pretty good to me; at least they're bigger venues and the seats that are still available are somewhat spread out. But Grand Rapids (night 3) and Grand Forks (10/27) aren't looking so good.

Like Grand Forks (below) is at the end of the month but still has entire consecutive rows right up front that are mostly empty. They even blocked off the entire sections furthest from the stage from sale to get people to concentrate closer to the stage. Hope those dates fill out because I don't know that Carrie's ever had a show that was that visibly vacant, let alone having to entirely cancel a show due to low attendance.
Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 6.45.41 PM.png

Last edited:

CU4ever

Indianapolis (night 2) and Lexington (night 4) actually look pretty good to me; at least they're bigger venues and the seats that are still available are somewhat spread out. But Grand Rapids (night 3) and Grand Forks (10/27) aren't looking so good.

Like Grand Forks (below) is at the end of the month but still has entire consecutive rows right up front that are mostly empty. They even blocked off the entire sections furthest from the stage from sale to get people to concentrate closer to the stage. Hope those dates fill out because I don't know that Carrie's ever had a show that was that visibly vacant, let alone having to entirely cancel a show due to low attendance.
View attachment 31822
Yeah ^ this does not look good at all... It would certainly have to be canceled due to low attendance (would they do that, or just let her play to nobody?). Nights 1,,2,5, etc do look good - so it's not the case for every show. But what is going on? :(

Momin

Is it just me or did that interview seem awkward? I know it was only about a minute but still.
Carrie was always shy and awkward in interviews which can be frustrating at times because she's not very descriptive and gives minimal answers - kind of kills the energy sometimes that way haha. I wish she was a bit more engaged in interviews like she is hosting award shows. But I think this has especially been her vibe ever since her accident a few years ago - I don't know if she's still a bit conscious about it or has just been impacted by that event in the context of public appearances. She was starting to get more comfortable (esp in many of her Storyteller interviews I felt like she had gotten very comfortable) but now not so much.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Carrie was always shy and awkward in interviews which can be frustrating at times because she's not very descriptive and gives minimal answers - kind of kills the energy sometimes that way haha. I wish she was a bit more engaged in interviews like she is hosting award shows. But I think this has especially been her vibe ever since her accident a few years ago - I don't know if she's still a bit conscious about it or has just been impacted by that event in the context of public appearances. She was starting to get more comfortable (esp in many of her Storyteller interviews I felt like she had gotten very comfortable) but now not so much.
I feel like she doesn't like to be interviewed and doesn't care about them. there is this one video on youtube, about Carrie playing with her "biggest fan" and it's so funny because it's so clear that she doesn't want to be there

Smokyiiis

I feel like that changed dramatically during her recent shows as she has really opened up to the audience in those setting….interviews are a different matter and the way the media twists things so often….it’s gotta be challenging.

carriefan14

i think the “tweet like” controversy may still be in the back of her mind sometimes, making her cautious. I never met her in person (would love to hear someone’s story if they had) but I think people misinterpret her being cautious. I think she is a very good person in a very ugly worldJust my 2 cents!

My heart is pounding I’m so excited for tonight!