Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

mikebeme3

Anybody going to the first show, Greenville?

I'll check spotify for other playlists, but if anyone would be so kind to jot down the set list (out of order!) and send my way. I want to create a playlist for my friends joining me who aren't superfans and don't already know every word before the Minneapolis show 10 days later.
I'm going to the third one in Grand Rapids

ChoctawCountyAffair

i am so excited to see the tour outfits. i was really disappointed on the CP tour ones, i though they looked cheap, but i loved the Storyteller and BA ones.

bigd79

For the CP360 tour i went to minneapolis which was on a friday in june (2019) and then i went to the sioux falls show on a sunday that october. Which turned out to be my last concert before covid hit… for this tour the minneapolis show is on a tuesday so im not doing that but she’s in grand forks 2 days later on a thursday which i am doing(can’t wait!) and i might very well decide to buy a ticket for the one of the spring leg shows. Just don’t know for sure where yet.

txacar

^^This is not one of my favorites; however, Carrie makes everything look good so it probably looks better live. I loved her past tour outfits. Not a bling fan, so don't expect to love D&R tour costumes but still look forward to seeing them.

Hil

Today Show, 3rd Hour, 9 a.m. central, will "catch up" with Carrie tomorrow, 10/14. I assume this will be an interview re the tour, rather than performance.
what day? tomorrow on my cable it shows nothing about Carrie.

txacar

what day? tomorrow on my cable it shows nothing about Carrie.
Nor does mine. They announced it on the show this morning. Said "Tomorrow (blah, blah, blah) and we will catch up with the wonderful Carrie Underwood." Surprised me so I backed it up and watched again before posting it on here. I set my recorder, hoping for a fun interview. Will be disappointed if she isn't on.

Reactions: Hil

Hil

Nor does mine. They announced it on the show this morning. Said "Tomorrow (blah, blah, blah) and we will catch up with the wonderful Carrie Underwood." Surprised me so I backed it up and watched again before posting it on here. I set my recorder, hoping for a fun interview. Will be disappointed if she isn't on.
Thanks so much!!! Set mine too.