Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

AdamJ

GREAT!!!!! Looks like I will be able to see Carrie in Ohio and surrounding states. I am going to start working on getting time off during some of those dates. Not surprised that Jimmie Allen is her guest on this tour. Carrie seems to include artists that need a boost in their careers and tries to help them. She is one kind, good hearted lady and I am proud to be a fan since Idol.

Reactions: Hil

FanSince04

Jimmie Allen doesn’t necessarily need a boost. He is doing pretty well for himself. However, I enjoy him as an artist. He has a great personality and I’m excited that they’ll be able to possibly perform “IIDLY” and “RM” on stage.

Smokyiiis

Wow, no San Antonio this tour. The closest would be Austin and of course it's in the middle of a work week on a Wednesday. Totally sucks. And the theater in Austin is MUCH smaller than in San Antonio. So I truly don't get it. And also no tour stop in Las Vegas.

Last edited:

Michael Reid

Could they be the singles, she’s planning for based off the VIP packages, Denim and Rhiestones, Crazy Angels, Ghost Story, Velvet Heartbreak, and Burn????

Michael Reid

Also kind of thought about this last night, and it kind of lines up with the tour dates. Could we see a limited engagment, My Gift/Savior show in Vegas for the holiday season. She made the comment these were the last Reflections shows for 2022. She has the entire month of December and January off, and no Vegas dates???? They did confirm 2023 reflection dates as well…

The Nanook

Well is not in the round but it's close.. lol also my prediction about the rhinestone/diamond form of the stage was right 😛

View attachment 31760
Interesting. So it looks like a typical end-stage set up, except the seats behind the stage will be available? Or are the blocked off sections just not visible yet in this view? If they are available, I wonder what the best seats will be then? "Behind" the stage around 110/111, on the side around 106-108/113-115, or something out front around 101/120.

adam1995

Interesting. So it looks like a typical end-stage set up, except the seats behind the stage will be available? Or are the blocked off sections just not visible yet in this view? If they are available, I wonder what the best seats will be then? "Behind" the stage around 110/111, on the side around 106-108/113-115, or something out front around 101/120.
I don't think behind the stage will be available. There's too much backstage for that, I'd imagine.

The Nanook

I don't think behind the stage will be available. There's too much backstage for that, I'd imagine.
Would also be weird to have a 360 show that is offset to one side. And as someone else mentioned I think the press releases for the previous tours stated up front that they would be in-the-round, whereas this one didn't. If it's not 360 then I think I'd try to opt for seats in the 101/102 and 119/120 sections in the example above.

Honestly I don't mind going back to the more traditional layout. I imagine an end-stage setup also gives the crew and Carrie more space and flexibility for props, toys, sets, etc. than in the round where everything has to be under the stage. And I'd imagine after her residency/Stagecoach that she will want to try to bring more production to her regular tour as well. Does cut down on available seats though, so attendance numbers may actually be lower this time. Was hoping for some outdoor shows at larger venues or baseball fields this time. Though I always figured stadiums were out of the question, as much as I would love to see it, because I'm not sure that Carrie has that kind of draw on her own unless she did a co-headlining tour with someone big.

PRGuy79

Very exciting! Looking forward to seeing Carrie in concert again!

I was surprised not to see an international leg. Perhaps they will announce that later as more dates are added - and depending on the pandemic?

Very exciting! Looking forward to seeing Carrie in concert again!

I was surprised not to see an international leg. Perhaps they will announce that later as more dates are added - and depending on the pandemic?
I think it was more to do with vaccinations. Most artists are freely doing international tours now.

countryfan2006

It's interesting that she's coming back to Nationwide Arena and i live right down the street from it (30 minutes) walking distance. I lived to far to see her in concert i hope this one will be the one that i be able to go.