Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

The Nanook

I'm indifferent about Jimmy as the opener. I actually haven't been excited for any of Carrie's past tour openers.. Would have loved Mickey though. I can't imagine Carrie's team didn't approach her.

AnthonyLovesCarrie

Pre-sale starts tomorrow, but I can’t seem to find any info on where to get the pre-sale code for the New York show next Feb. I emailed Fan Club support, but I hope they get back to me before pre-sale starts. :(

countrymusicfan15

Wow, no San Antonio this tour. The closest would be Austin and of course it's in the middle of a work week on a Wednesday. Totally sucks. And the theater in Austin is MUCH smaller than in San Antonio. So I truly don't get it. And also no tour stop in Las Vegas.
Hmm maybe due to restrictions with her Resort World residency contract. Not too sure why else Vegas would be skipped

AdamJ

Jimmie Allen doesn’t necessarily need a boost. He is doing pretty well for himself. However, I enjoy him as an artist. He has a great personality and I’m excited that they’ll be able to possibly perform “IIDLY” and “RM” on stage.

Thanks. As I said before, I am not familiar with the new artists for the last 3 years or so. I actually do not know who Jimmie Allen is or know any of his songs. I was hoping Carrie would include a female opener along with a male opener. I go to the concerts just to see and hear Carrie and enjoy the openers if they are good.

Patkid26

Pre-sale starts tomorrow, but I can’t seem to find any info on where to get the pre-sale code for the New York show next Feb. I emailed Fan Club support, but I hope they get back to me before pre-sale starts. :(
I just logged in to the fan club and when I go to the “Events” page there is a presale code at the top, maybe try logging out and back in again?

Kizmet311

Fan Club presale codes are on the events/tour page when you login to the fan club.

Also, hello everyone! I haven't been on here in FOREVER and it looks so different! So many ads, lol.

tgbrinker

This happened last tour too, a few dates show up late on Ticketmaster, including Minneapolis.
Are there directions for where to buy for these dates? Any directions for presale/fan club yet?

Hmm maybe due to restrictions with her Resort World residency contract. Not too sure why else Vegas would be skipped
Coming from a Gaga fan, and knowing about her residency, I think it has to do with contracts. For example, Gaga is not allowed to perform in close proximity or in Vegas due to the residency. At least in terms of other tours. And with the big break in Carrie’s tour, it could open up time for her to do a holiday themed show in Vegas. Who knows, but I know residencies can limit artists like that.

Reactions: Hil

jimshoe

Awesome! Minneapolis on Oct 25th baby!

Wow on the fact that presale tickets go on sale tomorrow already... nothing like short notice!

Michael Reid

All the presales

VIP Package Password Protected tomorrow
Artist Presale tomorrow
Official Platinum tomorrow
VIP package presale Wednesday
Support Presale (imagine Jimmie Allen) Wednesday
Spotify Presale Thursday
General Sale Friday
VIP package sale Friday.

CU4ever

SOOO excited. I’ve been dying to see her since I saw her in 2019!! It is interesting is for me, she is going to a new city in the state. For the last two tours she went to the same city. Wonder why.

not super excited about Jimmie Allen, but it is what it is.

I am going to try to see her twice, I am ecstatic. I also like the round stage again! Makes for a much better experience

Michael Reid

The PA show already put prices on VIP Packages

D&R (Meet and Greet, 1st 5 rows)- $975
Crazy Angels (early Access Pit)- $375
Ghost Story (1st level seated)- $299
Velvet Heartbreak (early access floor)-$225
Burn (2nd level seated)- $199

looks like the floor is all GA from the sounds of the packages. If they have early access to the floor and the pit separately.

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

The PA show already put prices on VIP Packages

D&R (Meet and Greet, 1st 5 rows)- $950
Crazy Angels (early Access Pit)- $375
Ghost Story (1st level seated)- $299
Velvet Heartbreak (early access floor)-$225
Burn (2nd level seated)- $199

looks like the floor is all GA from the sounds of the packages. If they have early access to the floor and the pit separately.
So no one gets meet and greet except thru the D&R package?

Michael Reid

Looks like more meet and greets should be available too for vip packages. Cry pretty and Storyteller tour included a seat in the first 3 rows, these are now going to first 5 rows. So unless the configuration of it not being in the round cuts that number down. It looks like more opportunities for that package, as I remember those seats went super quick.