Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

Michael Reid

Why aren’t the different prices for all the packages readily available? Unless im complelety blind i can’t find them anywhere. Yes i know someone posted the prices for one of the shows but that still doesnt explain why the prices arent listed anywhere on her website. Again, unless im totally blind. Right now im just annoyed confirmed prices are nowhere to be found.
The prices are from the PA show, and they show the price for each VIP package. Here’s the link

carriefan14

I'm hoping AXS makes some kind of surprise announcement tmrw, because for the NOLA event, you literally get *Coming Soon* for the presale, in true Carrie fashion lol

Michael Reid

Trying to figure out the seating difference between the Burn VIP and Ghost Story VIP I’m so confused even though I’ve read the description multiple times and looked at the seating map
Ghost Story VIP is level 1 Bowl seats, pretty much the loges

Burn VIP is level 2 Bowl seats, pretty much the Balconies.

Velvet Heartbreak is GA Floor seats, early entry

Crazy Angels is Pit tickets, early entry

Denim and Rhinestones is First 5 rows, level 1, and Meet and Greet

cmuf2011

Looks like I might be seeing CU for my 30th Birthday. My birthday is 10 days after she comes to town. I’m saying might cause a lot can happen between then and now.

countrymusicfan15

Ghost Story VIP is level 1 Bowl seats, pretty much the loges

Burn VIP is level 2 Bowl seats, pretty much the Balconies.

Velvet Heartbreak is GA Floor seats, early entry

Crazy Angels is Pit tickets, early entry

Denim and Rhinestones is First 5 rows, level 1, and Meet and Greet
The five singles! 🤯

gagacasanova

DC and Charlottesville, a twofer! Looks like it will be the first time I see Carrie more than one time during a tour run!👀

Michael Reid

Do we have any confirmation that our fan club presale passwords will work for the password protected VIP packages this morning??

Reactions: Hil

Hil

Got tickets for two cities. I chose the GS package. The password works, yes. She seems to be selling quickly. Unless they're just not showing all the tickets Nashville seems close to selling out already.

tgbrinker

I had the same issue and my paranoia set in so I just settled so 2 seats in 112 which is OK.
I ended up trying again and again refreshing and re-submitting my info and finally GA Floor came up as 'best possible seats'.

Strange - guessing maybe they prioritize 100 level seats for presales assuming folks who are anxious to get seats this early want something assigned vs. GA Floor. Not sure!

CU4ever

Was going to splurge and get the D&R Meet and greet VIP package but they sold out while I was at work in just a couple hours. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

What does everyone recommend for tickets -VIP pit or regular seating? Is the view from the pit usually good or is the stage too high?

Hil

What does everyone recommend for tickets -VIP pit or regular seating? Is the view from the pit usually good or is the stage too high?
This stage is new, so it's hard to say about the height. Some thought the round stages were high depending on where you stood, but I always sit lower bowl. Just a personal preference.