Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

CU4ever

Meet and greet, denim and rhinestones package, sold out for my show very early. Does anyone know if more meet and greet packages go on sale Friday or any time?

countrymusicfan15

So on Ticketmaster and Livenation it skips right over the March 11th Glendale, AZ date 😭 does that happen sometimes?? Hopefully it’ll be available in the next week or so

simonplay

https://www.everythingnash.com/jimm...ves-he-was-invited-on-carrie-underwoods-tour/

“We passed on the Billboard opportunity, and we did the charity thing,” Allen said. “It was probably one of the best decisions that I’ve made just because I got to see the organization that benefited, and all the people that were there. But literally the same day I passed on the Billboard opportunity and agreed to do the charity show, the Carrie tour offer came in that same day. It’s crazy. I tell people, ‘Always try to do the right thing.’ … My decision to do the right thing was made before that, but it’s great how life can reward you sometimes for doing the right thing.”

Allen, who kicked off 2022 with his own headlining tour, will experience a career first when he joins Underwod on the road this fall.

“I was overwhelmed and excited,” Allen said of the opportunity. “I’ve never been on the road with a female act headliner before, and I’ve always wanted to. I think it will be fun. I’m just hoping as an opening act, we can keep her crowd entertained and ready for her when she gets on there. The last thing I feel like you should do as an opener is for people to be bored to death, where they’re half asleep by the time the headliner gets on and they;ve got to warm the crowd back up. …I love Carrie’s voice. I love big singers, and I love that she wears a lot of bling and sparkle, ’cause I do too.

PRGuy79

https://www.everythingnash.com/jimm...ves-he-was-invited-on-carrie-underwoods-tour/

“We passed on the Billboard opportunity, and we did the charity thing,” Allen said. “It was probably one of the best decisions that I’ve made just because I got to see the organization that benefited, and all the people that were there. But literally the same day I passed on the Billboard opportunity and agreed to do the charity show, the Carrie tour offer came in that same day. It’s crazy. I tell people, ‘Always try to do the right thing.’ … My decision to do the right thing was made before that, but it’s great how life can reward you sometimes for doing the right thing.”

Allen, who kicked off 2022 with his own headlining tour, will experience a career first when he joins Underwod on the road this fall.

“I was overwhelmed and excited,” Allen said of the opportunity. “I’ve never been on the road with a female act headliner before, and I’ve always wanted to. I think it will be fun. I’m just hoping as an opening act, we can keep her crowd entertained and ready for her when she gets on there. The last thing I feel like you should do as an opener is for people to be bored to death, where they’re half asleep by the time the headliner gets on and they;ve got to warm the crowd back up. …I love Carrie’s voice. I love big singers, and I love that she wears a lot of bling and sparkle, ’cause I do too.
Aww, that's awesome! I am happy that he is excited for the opportunity and he seems like a really nice guy with a good heart.

abbeyjones18

I subscribe to Spotify emails, and I got an email this morning with an offer from Carrie (& team) with a presale code. It's not every date if the tour, but a good number of them, so check those emails, fam! 🙂💙💜

The Nanook

Wow. Bridgestone is already almost sold out. As is Portland.

Edit: Denver, and Salt Lake City too. But that might just be a presale thing? Though other cities, or at least mine, had the same availability during presale as during the general public sale. So not sure if Nashville, Portland, Denver, and SLT only released some seats during presale, which would make it look sold out. I assume it will refresh with more seats after the public sale goes live at their local times.

Edit2: looks like they did open up a bunch more seats for Nashville. Guess each city releases a different amount of pre-sale tickets.

Last edited:

The Nanook

Also does anyone know how the VIP packages work? I always just purchased regular tickets in the past but I ended up getting the Burn VIP Package this time mainly because I liked the seat but wonder where or how you would get the bundled items (tour gift and laminate/lanyard in this case). Are they optional?

Michael Reid

Also does anyone know how the VIP packages work? I always just purchased regular tickets in the past but I ended up getting the Burn VIP Package this time mainly because I liked the seat but wonder where or how you would get the bundled items (tour gift and laminate/lanyard in this case). Are they optional?
most times now the vip packages merch get shipped directly to you, depending on what package it may be given to you at show. If it is given at the show, there will be a designated VIP area for you to check in and pick up your gifts, and such

The Nanook

most times now the vip packages merch get shipped directly to you, depending on what package it may be given to you at show. If it is given at the show, there will be a designated VIP area for you to check in and pick up your gifts, and such
Thanks. I think I only gave my billing address on checkout, not shipping. I meant to get physical tickets delivered since I like keeping those, but Apple Pay unknowingly reset my selections back to mobile delivery :/

And the lanyard is more just commemorative/souvenir right? As in wearing it around the venue doesn't actually do anything for you (at least for the basic VIP packages that don't explicitly come with meet and greet, food/drinks, early entrance, etc)?

Last edited:

FanSince04

Woohoo! Bought my tickets for Chicago 🎟 I didn’t get bad seats either! Definitely wish this were in the round like her past two tours… but this will be great 😃

Michael Reid

Thanks. I think I only gave my billing address on checkout, not shipping. I meant to get physical tickets delivered since I like keeping those, but Apple Pay unknowingly reset my selections back to mobile delivery :/

And the lanyard is more just commemorative/souvenir right? As in wearing it around the venue doesn't actually do anything for you (at least for the basic VIP packages that don't explicitly come with meet and greet, food/drinks, early entrance, etc)?
Yea the lanyard is just for swag, it gives you no access to anything special. Even the top vip packages, they do nothing it’s just for show.

FanSince04

Very annoyed with how Allstate Arena handled the tickets. As soon as they went on sale, it showed only the back row in a good section had tickets. I bought them thinking the rest of the seats have been purchased.

Today it shows pretty much all the seats are available 😡 Also, the seats closer to the stage are priced cheaper! How can this be? I am currently contacting Ticketmaster to exchange my tickets for the better seats, but I’m worried they will say no since the price of the closer seats are cheaper than what I paid.

How does this happen????

Hil

Very annoyed with how Allstate Arena handled the tickets. As soon as they went on sale, it showed only the back row in a good section had tickets. I bought them thinking the rest of the seats have been purchased.

Today it shows pretty much all the seats are available 😡 Also, the seats closer to the stage are priced cheaper! How can this be? I am currently contacting Ticketmaster to exchange my tickets for the better seats, but I’m worried they will say no since the price of the closer seats are cheaper than what I paid.

How does this happen????
Let us know how it plays out.

FanSince04

Let us know how it plays out.
Will do. I spoke to my dad who is a radio DJ. Concerts and the politics behind venues all falls into his wheelhouse. He explained the price is higher because the seats are most likely raised giving a better view AND more seats opened up as part of a game Ticketmaster and LiveNation like to play. He feels we did end up with the better seats in the long run, but explained this won’t be the only “game” the ticket services play.

Reactions: Hil