Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

LilUnderwood

Love seeing what she wears each night! So excited to see her in Nashville wish I could fit in another show because it’s hard to know when she will go on tour again! Especially I wonder if this next grouping of residency will be her last or she will re-up her contract?

CU4ever

sold out show tonight! so happy for Carrie and SO happy that this leg is selling out most nights!! I SO wish I could go again. It was the best night of my life. Just a BLAST. Y'all enjoy it who are going this leg, Carrie rocks (literally)!

ChoctawCountyAffair

sold out show tonight! so happy for Carrie and SO happy that this leg is selling out most nights!! I SO wish I could go again. It was the best night of my life. Just a BLAST. Y'all enjoy it who are going this leg, Carrie rocks (literally)!
hii, did she change anything from the first leg?

Zach1998

Get to see her tonight for the first time since she came by with the Cry Pretty Tour. Beyond excited. The show looks close to being sold out if it isn't already. Super cool sing her to her in the day of the life tour edition today on her Instagram stories leading up to the show.

quincyeyes

I saw Carrie’s concert last weekend. It is only my second time seeing her in concert and the first was the Play On concert. As a dedicated fan since the beginning of her career, it was no surprise that I loved her concert, however, it was beyond that. She was absolutely phenomenal. There was an energy in the air that reflected her high energy performance. She has grown by leaps and bounds as a live performer and I have so much respect and admiration for her. She gave 110 percent throughout the entire 2 hour show and left it all on the floor. I felt she gave so much respect to the audience. Didn’t think it was possible after being an avid fan for so long, but I left being an even bigger fan. She is an inspiration.

CU4ever

Seems like the second leg of the tour’s crowds are really fired up!! As Carrie put it, Atlanta was hopping! She said it was a great crowd with lots of energy, love to see that for her so much. She deserves the world and I’m so happy the second leg is looking to be lots of great crowds and energy for her!

was also SO cool to see her day in the life today! Loved that.

Zach1998

The show was so good last night! She truly knows how to switch up each tour to make them feel different. She called us super rowdy last night for a Tuesday crowd lol. Show looked pretty much sold out as well. And we all know she gave us vocals for days for the entire two hour show. Wish I could make it to another!