Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

montdu39

I loved her Instagram story showing us behind the scenes of touring life. It seems very regimented and kind of lonely. It’s so weird the contrast between being on the bus basically by yourself to all of a sudden being on stage in front of thousands. Wow.

NC State Carrie Fan

apparently Carrie told the crowd last night she adopted a puppy. Plus their whole set went down right before CC, was down about a minute while Carrie rambled and then they were right back at it.

I was at the show last night and yes it went out at the end of HMH and it took about 2 mins to get back up. She said it was the first time she had ever had that happen and just chatted on stage with her band mates for a few seconds. She did say she adopted another puppy - but to not tell the boys bc it was a surprise! Lol

CU4ever

I can’t believe we are already in the second leg it does make me nervous that it will be another four years before another tour
I really hope it isn’t four years 😫. I would love if she could start her next tour late 2024. Assuming she isn’t doing another leg overseas maybe she takes the rest of 2023 off and has a new album fall 2024, it could be possible

Michael Reid

Does anyone know when you hear about the arrival times for the VIP packages. My show is on Friday, and I haven’t heard anything about check in times.

gagacasanova

Just now leaving the DC show, WILD WILD WILD. Can't wait for C-Ville to do it all over again! The M&G was perfect, I can't wait to change my profile picture on social media 😅

The Nanook

Does anyone know when you hear about the arrival times for the VIP packages. My show is on Friday, and I haven’t heard anything about check in times.
I purchased the Burn VIP Package, is that something that is shipped or was I supposed to pick it up somewhere at the concert? My show was today but I never received anything in the mail and didn't see where I should have picked it up at the arena.

gagacasanova

Look at us! I'm so in love with how this turned out! The picture came in a little dark most likely b/c of a glare on my glasses, so I brightened it up a bit. I was thinking I'd come out of the picture looking stupid, but instead we both look amazing❤️❤️

Attachments

• -261kjv.jpg
    -261kjv.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Michael Reid

I purchased the Burn VIP Package, is that something that is shipped or was I supposed to pick it up somewhere at the concert? My show was today but I never received anything in the mail and didn't see where I should have picked it up at the arena.

I was referring to the arrival time at the venue for people who purchased the packages. I think you’re referring to the VIP Swag that came included I got mine in the mail last week. I got my email with the check in time, so I’m all good now.