Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

Goodbye Shoes

Saw her show last week in Charleston WV and it was spectacular. She was like a dynamo performing for almost nonstop for 2 hours and never skipping a beat or missing a note. Her hours spent in the gym are definitely evident when she gets to the end of the show and just ramps up the intensity with her two most powerful performances of the night with Welcome to the Jungle and her iconic hit Before He Cheats.
I'd have to say my only disappointment was she did not perform Pink Champagne or Velvet Heartbreak. Two my favorites off the new album and I think they both, especially Pink Champagne, would be so much fun as live performances.
But all in all it was my 5th time seeing Carrie and this might have been her strongest performance yet.

Last edited:

txacar

Did Madison square garden look pretty full?
MSG said yesterday morning there were 127 tickets left. Also, saw the following comment in reply to Carrie's tweet. Don't know if the person was there, or just speculating.

"Thought about you at MSG, last night, thinking how far you have come, and what it feels like to see your Name flashing on the MARQUEE OF one of the most FAMOUS Venues EVER!Seeing the words “SOLD OUT”, gives me chills. Cant image the emotions, you felt! See you in PHILLY."

CU4ever

MSG said yesterday morning there were 127 tickets left. Also, saw the following comment in reply to Carrie's tweet. Don't know if the person was there, or just speculating.

"Thought about you at MSG, last night, thinking how far you have come, and what it feels like to see your Name flashing on the MARQUEE OF one of the most FAMOUS Venues EVER!Seeing the words “SOLD OUT”, gives me chills. Cant image the emotions, you felt! See you in PHILLY."
Amazing news! So awesome she can always sell out somewhere as big as MSG

countrymusicfan15

I'm missing the concert tonight in Philly, but I have to take care of my mom. She can't get around and I can't leave her alone. Does anyone think Carrie will tour again soon? I'm so disappointed right now.
She’s toured for every single album since Carnival Ride so I’m sure she’ll be touring again soon 😉 sorry you had to miss the concert…maybe we’ll get a tour dvd (or in digital form like with Storyteller) this time!!

txacar

I'm missing the concert tonight in Philly, but I have to take care of my mom. She can't get around and I can't leave her alone. Does anyone think Carrie will tour again soon? I'm so disappointed right now.
I'm sorry you missed it and know how you feel. I was unable to attend the Houston concert last Fall. First one I've missed. Hopefully, after the long break between the last 2 albums, we won't have to wait so long for the next one and we can both catch a concert on the new tour.

txacar

Amazing news! So awesome she can always sell out somewhere as big as MSG
I'm always worried about Bridgestone, too, because I want her home town to fully support her. I checked last night and there appeared to be appx. 90 tickets still available.

Last edited:

CU4ever

I have been having a theory in my head that the next tour will happen much quicker than this one did. Let’s just say she hypothetically takes off the rest of the year like she usually takes a break after tours. Then she begins working on new music next year she could hypothetically have an album at the end of next year, and then maybe even start touring end of next year, or at the very latest early 2025. I definitely think she’ll only have at max or so a year between these tours instead of the usual three or so

angeliccarrie

I have been having a theory in my head that the next tour will happen much quicker than this one did. Let’s just say she hypothetically takes off the rest of the year like she usually takes a break after tours. Then she begins working on new music next year she could hypothetically have an album at the end of next year, and then maybe even start touring end of next year, or at the very latest early 2025. I definitely think she’ll only have at max or so a year between these tours instead of the usual three or so
I really hope so. She says she likes touring, so I'll cross my fingers that the next tour is sooner rather than later.

txacar

Bridgestone just tweeted that tickets are still available for Carrie. I checked again and the numbers are totally different than yesterday. Now looks as though there are still hundreds of unsold tickets. Will never understand why Nashville doesn't turn out for her.