Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

countrymusicfan15

Bridgestone just tweeted that tickets are still available for Carrie. I checked again and the numbers are totally different than yesterday. Now looks as though there are still hundreds of unsold tickets. Will never understand why Nashville doesn't turn out for her.
How do you check how many tickets are unsold?

maddkat

Staff member
Bridgestone just tweeted that tickets are still available for Carrie. I checked again and the numbers are totally different than yesterday. Now looks as though there are still hundreds of unsold tickets. Will never understand why Nashville doesn't turn out for her.

I just looked and it looks like maybe a hundred or so tickets are left ( pink are resale)

LilUnderwood

The amount of people I’ve seen going to the Nashville show (me included) on social media makes me believe it will be PACKED that night! I think it’s going to be a great turnout and great show! Especially on a Wednesday night! I am so excited it’s the only thing getting me through next week haha

gagacasanova

Yall I will not lie... I had my doubts on her covering Welcome to the Jungle b/c I mostly felt like that slot could've gone to a D&R track but OHMYGOD I'm so glad it's on there. Carrie do a rock album challenge!

txacar

I just looked and it looks like maybe a hundred or so tickets are left ( pink are resale)
That's what I counted a few days ago. I used the link from their tweet last night and it showed hundreds more available tickets. I hope this one is correct. If so, should sell out in the next couple of days.

rcramer

WOW. this tour was truly AMAZING. Carrie SLAYED at a sold out PPG Arena last light. It is just so unreal that every one of her tours out does the other in terms of visuals and performances.... The Ghost Story and Crazy Angels performances being done in the air were awesome, particularly CA because of the acrobatics and her singing while doing it... And the drum performance to Poor Everybody Else, dope....

Lifetime EOTY, no one out there like her....

rcramer

I love seeing stuff like this. There are so many people just like him. And if they’d just go ONCE she’d gain a slew of new fans. She’s THAT good.
I agree. I have made it a point to take someone new that had never seen Carrie before to witness how great she truly is. This tour the person was like blown away after the concert... She simply is the best when it comes to being an entertainer. But most importantly it's her powerhouse voice is what people are most surprised by..... That voice moves mountains...

JTTW108

Saw her in Detroit last night. I have seen her every time she’s come to Detroit. Never fails to amaze. What a show! She doesn’t stop moving or swinging or in the air or dancing it is non stop. The crowd was loving her especially at the end of cry pretty she was in awe of the applause from the crowd. It was just an incredible show start to finish.there are no words. The girl can sing and entertain like no other. How she has not gotten the CMA EOTY is beyond me.

FanSince04

Saw her in Detroit last night. I have seen her every time she’s come to Detroit. Never fails to amaze. What a show! She doesn’t stop moving or swinging or in the air or dancing it is non stop. The crowd was loving her especially at the end of cry pretty she was in awe of the applause from the crowd. It was just an incredible show start to finish.there are no words. The girl can sing and entertain like no other. How she has not gotten the CMA EOTY is beyond me.
Because her name isn’t Carl Underwood

twaintrain

Amazing show in Nashville! Jason Aldean and Brad Paisley were there! Jason sang “If I Didn’t Love You” with her, naturally, and then Brad showed up after “Garden” to sing a funny song about not hosting the CMAs (very cute… nobody can touch them hosting) and then did an acoustic version of “Remind Me”. Vocals were just off the charts. Glad I picked Nashville to attend!