Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

ChoctawCountyAffair

3rd time didn’t disappoint. A little heartbroken, when I asked her about this tour better getting her the long overdue EOTY, and she said I wish, but I’m not counting on it, sadly I don’t think it’s ever going to happen.” :(
Reading this was not a good way to start my morning, poor Carrie, it breaks my heart.
She should've like 3 EOTYs by now

ChoctawCountyAffair

Eder Rodrigues

I hate it. She clearly only knows bhc

Did anyone see Carrie tweet some guy that travelled from Brazil to the show? I hope she knows that she has fans in this part of the world and one day maybe do a show. Going to Brazil is much cheaper than going to the US

Well, I'm here waiting and don't think it will ever happen. Sadly. Our best shot was during the Blown Away era.
Her label only tried to promote her here releasing 2,000 copies of the Carnival Ride album. They even put So Small on a soundtrack of a telenovela (huge thing in Brazil).

I'd had a brazilian fansite about her at the time. Her fanbase here was very very small. Country music is not popular in Brazil. We have our kind of country genre: sertanejo (I hate it)

ChoctawCountyAffair

Well, I'm here waiting and don't think it will ever happen. Sadly. Our best shot was during the Blown Away era.
Her label only tried to promote her here releasing 2,000 copies of the Carnival Ride album. They even put So Small on a soundtrack of a telenovela (huge thing in Brazil).

I'd had a brazilian fansite about her at the time. Her fanbase here was very very small. Country music is not popular in Brazil. We have our kind of country genre: sertanejo (I hate it)
I'm still hopeful that one day, maybe, she will try to do a mini tour, maybe theaters?
But there has to be some kind of promotion.