Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DYTAM listed on Wikipedia as next single.

Schrodinger

Seems CF has had a transporter accident ended up in the alternate universe were everything is the antitheses. (See ST-TOS "Mirror Mirror" for those without a clue).

jaks_weyn

agree. I just want a happy ending in my mind, as I love the song so much. ha ha

But it is more of a reminiscing song. Obviously she is no longer with that boy, but no one else seems to measure up. So it is wistful in some ways, looking back on a lost love.

But it is interesting that you bring up Strawberry Wine. That is one of my favorite country songs, and I am wondering if that is why I love DYTAM so much? Something about the simple yet powerful lyrics of both songs really appeals to me.

Both songs have a light feel to them, remembering a happy time with fondness.

Tee! i would like the video to be a happy ending too!
I'm thinking the girl and the boy met somewhere first.. then they decide to get coffee (music plays)... then a juggle of scenes of carrie singing at home reminiscing stuffs, the two having coffee, and flashbacks... then in the end, we find the two exchanging numbers and parting ways.. then carrie receives a text message from the guy and reads "are you free this Saturday?"

alternate sad video...
same start.. somewhere near the end, while carrie and guy are talking, the guy's girlfriend arrives and takes the guy away... leaving carrie singing alone but still smiling...

Iwant this to be a single and have a video!!!