Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Club Party date announced

allirishgirl

its on June 7.
FC members check your emails!

they are also offering the chance to win a "Fly-away package to Nashville for the Official Fan Club Party"

undrwood9098

This could mean that Carrie's attending the CMA Fest this year, which could also mean that I'LL GET TO SEE CARRIE AGAINNNNNN! :D

Unfortunately, I'll have to miss the FC Party. :( Bummer. I don't fly in until June 8.

robinannhunt

Carrie has been to the OFC party every year but has not been to the CMA Fest atleast once. I think she will perform this year though.

CU#1fan_meg10

Hey guys, I am in college so I am just now signing up for her OFC because of the money but since I just signed up what are my chances to get picked to go? I am obsessed with her and her music!

Kizmet311

Do we sign up like usual? Do we just go to the event for the Fan Club party and click "I'm going"? I got the email about the contest for the party, but I think that is different than just RSVP'ing that you want to go, or is it?

glenn7

Do we sign up like usual? Do we just go to the event for the Fan Club party and click "I'm going"? I got the email about the contest for the party, but I think that is different than just RSVP'ing that you want to go, or is it?

You got it, just click "I'm Going:!!!

cpeTN89

OK, I'm new to the fan club. I clicked I'm Going on the events page for the party. But I am not popping up in the box that shows who alls going. Am I doing this right? Also, If I clicked I'm going, will I for sure get to go?

cpeTN89

OK, I am in the I'm going box now. I guess it just took them a while to update it. Now do I get to go for sure? Will I get an invitation or something? Sorry for so many questions just not certain on how this all works since I am new to the OFC.

Kizmet311

OK, I am in the I'm going box now. I guess it just took them a while to update it. Now do I get to go for sure? Will I get an invitation or something? Sorry for so many questions just not certain on how this all works since I am new to the OFC.

Well, it's not guaranteed. They will send out email invitations at some point. They've been having it at the Grand Ole Opry, so it seems like for the last few years that everyone has gotten to go. I haven't been since the first year, so I'm really excited to get to go again. I just hope there is room for everyone!

thaifood

How many usually go? Everyone didn't fit last time?

There was plenty of left over room last year. I remember hearing of only 1 person in the entire 5 years that didn't get invited & that was pretty weird.Never quite figured thatone out. There is usually 1,000 or more in attendance.

robinannhunt

Last year it was in a basketball arena downtown due to the flood so there was plenty of room. If you are getting emails from the OFC then you should get the invite. Be sure to respond right away!!