Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Club Party date announced

CU#1fan_meg10

everyone, quick I am about to have a heart attack. I read on the OFC website someone posted today was the last day to RSVP to the fan club party?????? I just signed up today so I could go is this true/>

CU#1fan_meg10

I clicked I am going and got all excited then I was reading threw a thread a girl posted " I hope you all rsvpd to the fan club party, today was the deadline!" I will freak out if this is true. When did they announce they were having one and if today was the deadline why could I still click I am going? wouldn't they close that?

glenn7

I clicked I am going and got all excited then I was reading threw a thread a girl posted " I hope you all rsvpd to the fan club party, today was the deadline!" I will freak out if this is true. When did they announce they were having one and if today was the deadline why could I still click I am going? wouldn't they close that?

You where looking at last years thread, not this yrs. thread.