Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Club Party date announced

CU#1fan_meg10

Anyone on here live close to Maryland? I really don't want to travel on this trip as a loner! I'm sure they only give you one ticket per OFC member

Kizmet311

Anyone on here live close to Maryland? I really don't want to travel on this trip as a loner! I'm sure they only give you one ticket per OFC member

Yes, that is the only unfortunate thing - you only get one invitation for yourself. I understand the reasoning - to make as much room for fan club members as possible. But for those of us that have to drive/fly and go by ourselves, it makes it more difficult. I don't want to tell my friends to pay $30 to join the fan club on the slim chance that they wouldn't get selected to go with me (or worse - they would get picked and I wouldn't, lol). So, basically whoever makes the trip to Nashville with me has to just hang out by themselves while you go to the fan club party. I've only been once (the first year), and I paid for my best friend's OFC membership and we did both get selected to go. But that year they did something weird where you emailed your request to attend the party and gave the name of who you wanted to go with you, but they also had to be a member. Now, you just click the I'm going button and hope you get picked!

CarrieFan_01

Hoping to get to go for the first time this year for my (early) 21st birthday present. (My actual bday is June 10th.) Hoping to go to the fanclub party by day, and see Idina Menzel that night with the Nashville Symphony. :D

jbrown

Hoping to get to go for the first time this year for my (early) 21st birthday present. (My actual bday is June 10th.) Hoping to go to the fanclub party by day, and see Idina Menzel that night with the Nashville Symphony. :D

Good for you. I was going to go this year but I cant now but I will really try to go next year.

Concrete Angel

I'm travelling from the UK for the CMA Fest this year, so I will be in Nashville at that time. I really want to go to the fanclub party, but my friend who is also a fan of Carrie would rather do the smaller fanclub parties that give you a chance to meet the artists and get photo's etc... So basically if I join Carrie's fanclub, I'll be going alone. Do many people go alone? I don't want to feel like a loner lol and are the fanclub parties good?

thaifood

I'm travelling from the UK for the CMA Fest this year, so I will be in Nashville at that time. I really want to go to the fanclub party, but my friend who is also a fan of Carrie would rather do the smaller fanclub parties that give you a chance to meet the artists and get photo's etc... So basically if I join Carrie's fanclub, I'll be going alone. Do many people go alone? I don't want to feel like a loner lol and are the fanclub parties good?

Lot's of folks go alone. If you have a chance to see her perform in this setting it IS NOT TO BE MISSED. I guarantee you it's well worth it.

Kizmet311

Oh, wow, that sounds pretty awesome! Although I was thinking I would get Opry tickets for that night and hope/pray that Carrie performs since she usually does. I have yet to see a show at the Opry.

robinannhunt

Oh, wow, that sounds pretty awesome! Although I was thinking I would get Opry tickets for that night and hope/pray that Carrie performs since she usually does. I have yet to see a show at the Opry.

And take the back stage tour for $10 (I think). It is worth the money, because you sing in the circle.

Kizmet311

And take the back stage tour for $10 (I think). It is worth the money, because you sing in the circle.

Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll go ahead and get two tickets for the Opry and hope someone can go with me. It's going to be hard to convince someone to go to Nashville with me when they can't go to the fan club party unless they join. That was the one thing I did like about Brad's fan club party - you could take a guest.

thaifood

Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll go ahead and get two tickets for the Opry and hope someone can go with me. It's going to be hard to convince someone to go to Nashville with me when they can't go to the fan club party unless they join. That was the one thing I did like about Brad's fan club party - you could take a guest.

I bought a ticket to the Opry a couple of years back, was planning on being there by myself & ended up sitting right next to Robin....even if she did try to ditch me hah!

robinannhunt

I bought a ticket to the Opry a couple of years back, was planning on being there by myself & ended up sitting right next to Robin....even if she did try to ditch me hah!

Haha. Very funny. I even have the picture of us with Carrie on my facebook!

robinannhunt

You will have carriefans all around you at the fan club and Opry. We usually have a lunchen set up and at least meet in the food court at the Opryland shopping center between the OFC and the Opry. At least look Ron and I up while you are there, lol.

Kizmet311

You will have carriefans all around you at the fan club and Opry. We usually have a lunchen set up and at least meet in the food court at the Opryland shopping center between the OFC and the Opry. At least look Ron and I up while you are there, lol.

If I end up coming by myself, I will definitely look you both up. If I bring my husband or a friend, it may get trickier, lol. They'll think I'm crazy, even though I feel like you all are old friends!

CU#1fan_meg10

I wanna go so bad! If I go I would be traveling all by myself, I am only 21! I know I will meet nice people there that may wanna do touring with me since we all love Carrie lol!