Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gabby Barrett

simonplay

"I Hope" is up 16 spots to #31 on Hot Country Songs this week!

Also up to #11 in Country Digital Songs and is the top Digital Gainer this week.

The song sold 6k (up %130) this week.

rcramer

Yes, it is nice to see this..... I Hope the song does well for her...... We know Country music is not so great for females currently, just hope she can make her mark in it...... At least she has been out there touring with the men and now she has a record contract, so she is not letting grass grow under her feet.........

simonplay

Confirmed as her official first single promoted to country radio!

Label: Warner Music Nashville/WAR
Impact Date: July 29th, 2019

FanSince04

Reminds me of lyrics in “Mama’s Song”. I really like it! Is this her official single with a label?

Smokyiiis

I like the song but don't know how well it'll do on country radio. And I really want to see some gals get some airplay.

simonplay

Reminds me of lyrics in “Mama’s Song”. I really like it! Is this her official single with a label?

No, it's just a promo single that is going to be in her album. "I Hope" it's her first official single promoted to country radio by her new label impacting July 29.

FanSince04

No, it's just a promo single that is going to be in her album. "I Hope" it's her first official single promoted to country radio by her new label impacting July 29.

Strange! The single has been out for a long time and just now impacting on July 29th?! I feel even with a label it’s had it’s due. A video and performances have already occurred.

simonplay

Strange! The single has been out for a long time and just now impacting on July 29th?! I feel even with a label it’s had it’s due. A video and performances have already occurred.

Yes but "I Hope" was never promoted to country radio by a label, the song sure have an audience already but a push by her new label will give it new life. The song have huge potential, it's doing really well in streaming and sold a lot for a song without significant support.
I'm sure this will be a smash!

jaymiee

She was my favorite on that season and should have won. Glad shes getting exposure!

I like I Hope but cant help make the obvious comparison...song about cheating? blonde country girl from American Idol? Trying to follow Carrie's path to superstar status I see lol

txacar

They're married. Story at the link.

01178d605bcf2fcf17029fd19a509f7a
American Idol Alums Gabby Barrett and Cade Foehner Are Married! All the Details from Their 'Rustic' Texas Wedding

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/american-idol-alums-gabby-barrett-013546159.html

rcramer

Congratulations to Gabby....... She seems so grounded...... Would love to see her music played more, she has great songs......