Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gabby Barrett

rcramer

Go Gabby, hopefully this will be her year...... Why so slow with the chart climb though...... geez......

txacar

^I don't think it would be this slow if women were in better standing on country radio. Such a shame that audience has to resort to streaming in order to hear good songs. Her video has 24.5 million views.

rcramer

^I don't think it would be this slow if women were in better standing on country radio. Such a shame that audience has to resort to streaming in order to hear good songs. Her video has 24.5 million views.

I thought about that after i posted..... Wow at that 24.5 million views.....

rcramer

Oh yes, great song..... And what a beautiful picture of her..... And to think this young lady is from Pittsburgh... You go girl.....

Momin

I'm curious how her team pulled this off because AI alums, especially now, don't make it anywhere. The Voice alums in recent years have flunked too. She must have had a great team behind her.

simonplay

I'm curious how her team pulled this off because AI alums, especially now, don't make it anywhere. The Voice alums in recent years have flunked too. She must have had a great team behind her.

I think that write a smash like "I Hope" helped her the most, but I also think that she have that X factor that will make her a big star, not to mention that she is a hard worker like Carrie.

simonplay

I'm with you on that Simon..... I really hope to hear a lot of Gabby this year..... Imagine another American idol contestant who did not win but is doing so much better then the winner and runner-up, just proves that anything can happen....

I want her to perform in TV more, she could be huge with more promo.
And yeah, Idol campaigned for Maddie to win and she is nowhere to be found now.. as expected.

rcramer

I want her to perform in TV more, she could be huge with more promo.
And yeah, Idol campaigned for Maddie to win and she is nowhere to be found now.. as expected.

I will never understand....... The girl just did not have it, vocally or IT factor

Sort of reminds me Adam Lambert and Kris Allen... Adam had it all over him.... I guess they enjoy that bland flavor...

jaymiee

Maddie was the weirdest choice for winner of that season of AI.....I was rooting for Gabby the whole time

Momin

I actually liked Maddie. But I don't think she was the kind to be this really big star. I think she's one of those singers who do not have a lot of chart success but have cult followings. She's going on a tour with Ingrid Michaelson who is this indie singer-songwriter and has been around for years. I think that's quite Maddie's wheelhouse and I'm happy for her. She has also had moderate success at radio.

Gabby, on the other hand, is made for country. And I think Carrie must have given her some very good advice when they met on Idol. She looks up to Carrie so much and considers her as one of her biggest influences. So I'm sure she already has an idea of how to navigate this industry.

simonplay

"I Hope" up to #26 on itunes all genre

"I Hope" up to #3 on itunes country.

"Hall of Fame" up to #67 on itunes all genre.