Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAC page-HORRIFYING!!

carriefan13

The comments at the bottom of the following link- Miranda Lambert Rules ACM Nominations | GAC News & Notes straight-up ridiculous. I couldn't believe what I was reading people are saying awful, awful things about Carrie, and I can't tell if it is Miranda's fans or Taylor's fans, but it has got to stop. Go check it out for yourselves, maybe we can put these children in their place!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Jade_kt

Old news but thanks anyways. Not shocked actually. Typical fan wars....lol. I actually think it is tamed compared to the comments TS fans would leave about Carrie. At least they didn't call Carrie a b**** or a w****...lol. I guess I've been a fan of Carrie's so long and have seen so much negative comments about her than it doesn't faze me anymore. I'm like whatever. I just don't go to other websites now and just stay on here instead. The only time I have a problem w/ it though is when they bring their stuff over here on her fansite. Then I have a problem. Bash Carrie all you want elsewhere but don't bring it here and expect no responds back.

Last edited:

pklongbeach

Maybe they cleaned it up a bit, but it didn't seem too bad.
One of the reasons I don't like to use the word fan about myself is cause there is an automatic assumption that I am the type of person that clings to someone unconditionally and will fight to the death for them.
And i just don't feel that way.
I really do think Carrie is a much better singer than these others and that is why I am interested in her.
So to hear miranda fans say "I hate her" she can't sing, she got everything cause of Idol. It just means nothing. To me or anybody else.
Their wasting their time.

epicamends

Things like this make me wonder why Carrie fans have such a bad rep. For the most part, we actually respect other artists. While we may not agree with the level of praise they get, we don't start bashing them as people (save for a few immature and overeager people - but every fanbase has those). I have seen many, MANY Carrie fans who are also Miranda Lambert fans. But the die-hard Miranda fans? They all seem to completely hate Carrie, and I truly cannot understand why. The absolute venom and complete lies that are directed to both Carrie fans AND Carrie herself, who is Miranda's FRIEND, is disgusting.

It's one thing to get annoyed at other artists' fans. But to start trashing the actual artist? Especially Carrie, who has never been anything but nice to every single person in the industry, regardless of whether they were nice to her. Who has supported Miranda for years, and encouraged people to buy Miranda's albums. Who gave Miranda a heartfelt hug at last year's ACM's and told her "long time coming," and as a response to that Miranda said hearing Carrie say that almost meant more to her than the actual award.

And then to see the way that Miranda's fans treat Carrie? They should be ashamed. Miranda would be.

teesharky

agree. Miranda's fans have hated Carrie for years, apparently.

I like Miranda but not all of her fans.

hjj

I make comments here primarily and don't think it solves to much to make comments on other sites particularly about other artists. It just fuel the hatred people have for Carrie and many times do make Carrie fans to be whiny.

undrwood9098

I've given up on commenting there, because they're nothing but spiteful jerks.

One time I lost my cool and dropped an "f-bomb" there, and GAC/IntenseDatabase suspended my account for almost a full month, yet people there have discussed tons of sexual innuendos about Carrie (calling her disturbingly gross names), and yet they let it slide like nothing is happening.

I like GAC, but not their members. The vast majority of them are all jerks.

However, I'd like to point out that after lots of careful observations and research, (I'd say) 90% of those comments are the same person continuously, only they're changing the name that they type in to make it seem like Carrie receives more flak than everyone else.
Just ignore GAC because the idiots there are nothing but jealous freaks who have no lives but to sit in front of a computer for 20 hours of the day and talk crap about Carrie.

Haters make me stronger, personally. :) It shows that Carrie's getting attention, and it gives me even more reason to back up/support Carrie. Remember -- Carrie can't please everyone!

Claire2004

This is why I post mainly here and I tend to avoid those other sites. Well, I do lurk at Pulse because they have interesting posts there, lol. I want to avoid the negative and rude stuff. The opinions of those negative people do not matter to me, so I won't waste my time responding or even reading their comments. What I do hate are trolls who periodically invade this site and post negative comments about Carrie.

kaileigh

well that's mean, and yeah, horrible. But let's just not mind things like that... We'll get used to it, and learn to laugh things off! ('cause they don't know how amazing the girl they are bashin' out) :D

DaisyTweets

Maybe they cleaned it up a bit, but it didn't seem too bad.
One of the reasons I don't like to use the word fan about myself is cause there is an automatic assumption that I am the type of person that clings to someone unconditionally and will fight to the death for them.
And i just don't feel that way.
I really do think Carrie is a much better singer than these others and that is why I am interested in her.
So to hear miranda fans say "I hate her" she can't sing, she got everything cause of Idol. It just means nothing. To me or anybody else.
Their wasting their time.
Did you click on the replies shown on some of the posts? I don't think they've cleaned up anything -- the same posts are there as a day or so ago and some more vulgar ones have been added. I'm actually surprised that the comments on that site don't seem to be monitored at all. They really piled the nastiness on Carrie in last weeks news item about the Top 20 results! Maybe if it doesn't have to do with BS or SWSRN they don't really care???

referee

Sticks and stones pay no attention. Bottom line is both TS and ML have no range in there voice just listen to there songs are they any parts the require any range. If you heard one TS song you heard them all. Just let them be if that makes them happy so be it. One of them is a pop singer and the other a opening act so cheer up.

Carrie Country

agree. Miranda's fans have hated Carrie for years, apparently.

I like Miranda but not all of her fans.

Not true I am a Miranda fan and I happen to know the ones I chat with on GAC love our sweet Carrie and would never have one mean thing to say about her!!!

Carrie Country

Sticks and stones pay no attention. Bottom line is both TS and ML have no range in there voice just listen to there songs are they any parts the require any range. If you heard one TS song you heard them all. Just let them be if that makes them happy so be it. One of them is a pop singer and the other a opening act so cheer up.

Not true about Miranda if you would just sit down and listen put the hatred aside you would hear she can sing unlike SWSRN she has range!!!!

Claire2004

We get angry at them for bashing Carrie - of course that's understandable, we don't want our Carrie to get trampled on by those haters. But I suggest that we do not stoop to their level, let's not bash back the other artists. Instead we should concentrate on supporting Carrie. :)

referee

No hate just stating facts I don't hate anyone. Country radio is the only radio I listen to. I never said I did not like ML just that she can't sing near as well as Carrie and that is a fact. I was up front for 4 Carrie concerts this year so I know she can sing.

allamericangirl8

Not true I am a Miranda fan and I happen to know the ones I chat with on GAC love our sweet Carrie and would never have one mean thing to say about her!!!

She said, "Not all her fans," not, "Every single fan." ;)

I'm a Miranda fan, too, but some of these other fans are being ridiculous.

supercarriefan

I will agree with this point with regards to Taylor, but not Miranda. Miranda has proven that she can actually pull off a live performance as well, and if you listen to Revolution, she does have range. While Miranda doesn't have Carrie's voice, she is still a good singer. Also, calling Taylor a pop artist (she will always be this), and Miranda an opening act (not true anymore) isn't exactly proving how Taylor and Miranda are alike at all. Taylor and Miranda aren't alike in the slightest.

As for the GAC page, and any other page on other main sites, some people on those sites aren't really fans of any of the artists. They are just trolls who like to start trouble. I say ignore them, and don't give them the satisifaction of having started trouble.